Pokémon Vortex
TT0182

Temporary Ban?

Hi,

I apparently can't get into the website because my PC is 'temporarily banned' by the owner. I think it has something to do with my connection problems but I'm not sure what happened.

May I please ask one of the moderaters what happened?

Thanks

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, TT0182 said:

Hi,

I apparently can't get into the website because my PC is 'temporarily banned' by the owner. I think it has something to do with my connection problems but I'm not sure what happened.

Thanks

I had this happen to me as well dont worry about it it only lasts for 15 minutes and yes it is Network error not the Pokemon Vortex website.

1 hour ago, TT0182 said:

Hi,

Thanks

this happened to me once, i refreshed once and that fixed my problem and the second time it happened to me, i went back to the login page and i saw that at the top, ther was already my profile and the trades place, i pressed it and was teleported to my trades page, you can try it, but if it doesnt fix the problem, i dont know whats wrong

Edited by SAMUEL.D.S