Pokémon Vortex
SAMUEL.D.S

closing topics

Question

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, SAMUEL.D.S said:

how do you  close topics? i need an answer, and also, after that can you reopen

Actually I think Closing topics is in control of the operators and admin and maybe Retired Staffs, In trade topics Only the Operators and Admin can close the topic if its of no use, And in Asking Questions topic the Admin, Operator and the guy (Who has asked the question) can close the topic by marking other guy's answer as The Solution. If you mark my answer the solution the topic will itself close after sometime Hope I have helped 🙂

31 minutes ago, V7xyz said:

Actually I think Closing topics is in control of the operators and admin and maybe Retired Staffs, In trade topics Only the Operators and Admin can close the topic if its of no use, And in Asking Questions topic the Admin, Operator and the guy (Who has asked the question) can close the topic by marking other guy's answer as The Solution. If you mark my answer the solution the topic will itself close after sometime Hope I have helped 🙂

ok thanks for the info, i just hoped we could close our own topics, that would be better

and there is something wierd, you can actually mark your own answer as best answer, thats nice

Edited by SAMUEL.D.S