Pokémon Vortex
nishant456

Accidental transfer of Leadership of Ineffables

So my ign is nishant456 i had made the clan named Ineffables , I was on a break from the game since December,2020 so my college batchmate was handling my account. Recently he was doing some changes in the clan so while doing them he accidentally gave the role of leader to a member whose ign is Fairyworks, now that guy hasn't logged in since October,2020 and  no one from our clan  has any information about the person. Maybe his join in  request  have been accepted by the coleaders rest no one knows much about him. So all my clan members  wanted me  to take the leadership back but at this moment we can't do much except waiting but in case that guy never comes back what then ? . So I will request the developers@Patrick@flamescape to pls look into it if something could be done.We know the solution is hindering the privacy of a user but this creates a problem for the whole clan .I humbly request the developers if any help could be done from there side as our whole clan is awaiting for return of leadership.

• Upvote 2

Any changes should be carefully done and when it comes to pokebay auctions and clan changes you have to be more careful. Mistakes can happen. But, as a duty of a leader you should have advised properly to the guy whom you transferred the ownership for a while. 

So, lets wait and see what happens. 

1 hour ago, omg414 said:

Any changes should be carefully done and when it comes to pokebay auctions and clan changes you have to be more careful. Mistakes can happen. But, as a duty of a leader you should have advised properly to the guy whom you transferred the ownership for a while. 

So, lets wait and see what happens. 

I get your point that we should be careful with these stuffs but my batchmate he is handling my account since last 3 months surely i have told him to take care of everything, but as I said already it happened accidentally and the leadership wasn't transferred to ign fairyworks  intentionally and I forgot to mention the exact date of transfer is 10th March,2021 so it happened 5  days back .

Edited by nishant456

• Developer

Sorry but there's nothing that we will be doing here.

Where does it end if we start down the path of fixing people's mistakes? Should we start restoring released Pokémon that people claim they didn't mean to release? Revoking accidental bids? Reversing trades?

It's is downward spiral we're not willing to take, unfortunately.

I know it's not what you want to hear and I'm sorry you've lost your clan but we just cannot condone helping in this situation.