Pokémon Vortex
sacheth.master9876

Freaky_Imp : Scammer

Hey Everyone,
This is sacheth.master9876. Hope this message finds you all in the best of spirits. 
A person, IGN: Freaky_Imp, Scammed my Guzzlord. I gave Freaky_Imp to train my Guzzlord to 1 million on Wednesday. We had deal that he would train 1 million for 800,000 pokedollars. His rate was 80,000 pokedollars for 100,000 exp training. Yesterday, I texted him regarding the training and he is like pay Two Million or the Guzzlord is mine. He had is rate " 80,000 for 100,000 exp" four days ago i.e Wednesday. Now it says, "200,000 for 100,000 exp".
Could I please get any help regarding this?

I could't upload the screen shots here. Would do that if someone reached out me on discord. Would also provide extra information and screenshots. Hope someone looks into this and sorts the problem as soon as possible. 

Thanks and Regards,
sacheth.master9876

1 hour ago, sacheth.master9876 said:

Hey Everyone,
This is sacheth.master9876. Hope this message finds you all in the best of spirits. 
A person, IGN: Freaky_Imp, Scammed my Guzzlord. I gave Freaky_Imp to train my Guzzlord to 1 million on Wednesday. We had deal that he would train 1 million for 800,000 pokedollars. His rate was 80,000 pokedollars for 100,000 exp training. Yesterday, I texted him regarding the training and he is like pay Two Million or the Guzzlord is mine. He had is rate " 80,000 for 100,000 exp" four days ago i.e Wednesday. Now it says, "200,000 for 100,000 exp".
Could I please get any help regarding this?

I could't upload the screen shots here. Would do that if someone reached out me on discord. Would also provide extra information and screenshots. Hope someone looks into this and sorts the problem as soon as possible. 

Thanks and Regards,
sacheth.master9876

well first of all in normal, 1 exp=2pds, so maybe when he heard about this he changed his price, thats all im saying

Its highly suggested to trade with trusted users. The same thing applies when you are giving your poke for a exp job. But, it does happen sometimes. 
I suggest you to message the developers with proof and screen shots. 
The risk is always high when you are getting a profitable deal when the market now goes upto 4-5.5m pd for 1m exp training. 

• Upvote 1