Pokémon Vortex
adamar3000

heart/exp training

hello! i am doing training for your pokemon,but at the moment the training is free! (closed,with a client)

there are some things i need to say though

1)no spamming,i am starting out so it will take time

2)one person at a time,it will help getting through clients faster

3)once there is a price,it will not be negotiable ,so no special offers for certain people but maybe on holidays

DISCLAIMER:certain pokemon like meltan will not be excepted since it might take days or maybe weeks on end of non stop pd grinding to buy candies from the auction house,at sometime i might get into evolving meltan for people but only time will tell since i am broke.

Edited by adamar3000
needed to update my potential clients

2 minutes ago, adamar3000 said:

hello! i am doing training for your pokemon,but at the moment the training is free!

there are some things i need to say though

1)no spamming,i am starting out so it will take time

2)one person at a time,it will help getting through clients faster

3)once there is a price,it will not be negotiable ,so no special offers for certain people but maybe on holidays

DISCLAIMER:certain pokemon like meltan will not be excepted since it might take days or maybe weeks on end of non stop pd grinding to buy candies from the auction house,at sometime i might get into evolving meltan for people but only time will tell since i am broke.

how much for training a poke to 3 heart

1 minute ago, Rustyison said:

Can you train my riolu to 3 hearts but not evolve it??

sure thing but right now i have a client so it might take  around 30 minutes or 1 hour before my next availability 

Just now, SofiX said:

Are you ignoring me???

no i just got bombarded with people so i was talking to people i was doing at the moment since they are my clients,i can try to get 2mil but it will take like a week

Just now, adamar3000 said:

no i just got bombarded with people so i was talking to people i was doing at the moment since they are my clients,i can try to get 2mil but it will take like a week

No prob,I just need that. Listen,add me in game. I will tell you a training acc.