Pokémon Vortex

Hi guys

Today we are doing a giveaway! The rules are the same You write your vortex IGN and then I write your name in a piece of paper and then I will draw a name and see ho got what.

CryogonalDark MetagrossMetallic GroudonLycanroc (Dusk)Metallic IgglybuffMetallic InfernapePidgeottoSawkScraggy

And That's all guys. And only 9 people can join. Remember every Mondays we do giveaways. Remember to add me a friend my vortex name is Legendpropandamax or just put a commen pokemon in your trade and I will offer you. Good luck to you all.

50 minutes ago, Legendpropandamax said:

Hi guys

Today we are doing a giveaway! The rules are the same You write your vortex IGN and then I write your name in a piece of paper and then I will draw a name and see ho got what.

CryogonalDark MetagrossMetallic GroudonLycanroc (Dusk)Metallic IgglybuffMetallic InfernapePidgeottoSawkScraggy

And That's all guys. And only 9 people can join. Remember every Mondays we do giveaways. Remember to add me a friend my vortex name is Legendpropandamax or just put a commen pokemon in your trade and I will offer you. Good luck to you all.

Ign hardieboi

Edited by Hardieboi