Pokémon Vortex
ProfFire

Rents in Pokemon Vortex

Many people do exp training or hire people, but trust becomes a major issue if they scam the person for having large amount of exp or their value. I have been scammed twice but dint knew bout forums be4, and always used the "One of the mods is my friend" card(that is another topic lol but it always works somehow). Anyways, i dont think it would work if the scammer blocks me or something like that. So a solution:

RENTS:

1. What is it: We can rent pokemon just like trade but the person being rented cant sell/trade the pokemon or release it to blackmail as last resort.

2. Some additonal Rules that can be added: The person renting the pokemon can add time, The person can return the pokemon if he wants to earlier, The person renting can snatch that pokemon back.

I know this might be a big addition, bit i just thought this would be a good addition, i would rly like feedback,

Note: Sorry for the out of context intro, and this has been inspired from myuu in discord but being used for a different purpose.

Thanks a lot for reading my idea and giving so much time for reading it.

• Upvote 1
  • T-rubbish 1

2 minutes ago, ProfFire said:

Many people do exp training or hire people, but trust becomes a major issue if they scam the person for having large amount of exp or their value. I have been scammed twice but dint knew bout forums be4, and always used the "One of the mods is my friend" card(that is another topic lol but it always works somehow). Anyways, i dont think it would work if the scammer blocks me or something like that. So a solution:

RENTS:

1. What is it: We can rent pokemon just like trade but the person being rented cant sell/trade the pokemon or release it to blackmail as last resort.

2. Some additonal Rules that can be added: The person renting the pokemon can add time, The person can return the pokemon if he wants to earlier, The person renting can snatch that pokemon back.

I know this might be a big addition, bit i just thought this would be a good addition, i would rly like feedback,

Note: Sorry for the out of context intro, and this has been inspired from myuu in discord but being used for a different purpose.

Thanks a lot for reading my idea and giving so much time for reading it.

i think it will be cool if added the price of a more rare pokemon for this, i think that your idea is good, but i dont think is necessary because it is pretty much like trading, and people might flex/brag about theyre pokemon that they rent even if its not his/hers
the idea is good tough, it will decrease the number of scams, and not lots of people would be wanting the pokemon that you are training if there is the sign rent on that specific pokemon, and there must be the rent standard like 1 day=100k pds, but if people do rent their pokemon and do have the ability to snatch the pokemon back, there should be some kinf of small refund for the price the person payed to rent it.

you see, the bad thing about this idea is that: people can just rent this pokemon over and over if he is rich and will never give it back
the good news: as you said, if people train your pokemon while renting, they wouldnt be able to scam you, unless they are hackers

as the idea, i think its pretty good, but it still needs a few tweaks like maybe add a barrier of how long this person can rent this pokemon
or maybe add like a cooldown until he can rent pokemon again
thats my feedback :) 

After getting some personal feedback from my friends, A new implementation on this:

1. Adding money to be sent input field.
2. Snatching wont give the person being rented the money.

The rest is on the person, and if they rly trust the person they can trade for eaze but if it is a deal u r getting from a person u heard for the first time it will ensure security.

With the snatching back feature it would make the the players more eager to rent their Pokemon's, which also means that if the top 100 Pokemons or for that matter event the top 5 Pokémons are rented then the global leaderboards would change weekly and players will just rent some Pokemons and come in the top global for sometime, they would surely replace other players just by spending pds which is not a right thing as there is a different leaderboard for having pds. Plus another drawback would be the people who already have high exp Pokémons would just rent them and finally the richest users will be filled with those people.

I understand your point in exp training so rather than 'renting' it would be better to add a 'borrowing' feature in which a maximum of 1 Pokémon to be borrowed. That's the best I can think of but still it would have the drawbacks as people will just bid on the pokeballs. If you can find a way to these problems then this would be a great idea.

Upon further discussion these are my add-ons:
Rent tag: Wont add exp, prevent sale, will show this as a rent, prevent trade.

1 poke policy: A person can only rent 1 or a minimum amount of pokemon, and a person can only borrrow a certain amount of pokemon