Pokémon Vortex
SAMUEL.D.S

follower giveaway

ive been waiting for 20 followers, but that never came, so i have 19 already and im just gonna go do a giveaway for my followers ONLY

so everybody is guaranteed something but there will be 2 real winners that can choose any legend he or she wants

so please enter your ign to enter and tell me the pokemon you want

ill say results in 2 more days

Edited by SAMUEL.D.S
  • T-rubbish 1

Ign Cha_Fey_S

I hope to get a special, event, or shiny leggie or even a shiny eevee but ik u wont give it

Think u will get another follower andd get 20 cuz probably ppl want giveaways lol XD

(yeah also any eevee anyone dont want just give it to me but probably ppl wanna keep it right lol)

Edited by Cha_Fey_S

I think this is not the right place to do this. If you want to host a giveaway for only your followers do it in your status not in this forum. If you're doing it here it's the same as saying 'follow me to enter this giveaway' or else do not allow new followers to join the giveaway.

• Upvote 2
  • T-rubbish 1

If you wish others to follow the rules then first do them yourself I will quote something for you to know.

"before this goes on, im gonna tell u, for 1 pokemon trades, you can put it in community trade thred
and this is kinda unfair"

These are your exact words.

You want others to follow the rules but you fail to do so yourself.

This is from global forum rules :

These rules apply to the in-game contest forums

Admission
You may not ask for admission to enter your contest. This includes Pokemon, actual money, etc.

• Upvote 1