Pokémon Vortex
Chamancharizad123

Bring back Unobtainable (s)

Unobtainables  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to get Unobtainables bringing back

• Yes
    • No

some of the event pokemon you can't get from mystery boxes and are impossible to obtain.I think Pokemon that are no longer available (other than through Pokebay/trade) such as Star Wars/Xmas/Halloween Pokemon.

At the moment, many of these Pokemon either belong to users who don't intend to sell/trade them, or inactive users who have not played in several years...

So my suggestion is that can we make them available again... & allowing to find past Pokemon around their respective time & place.

- with extreme rarest encounter rate for limited time interval

i.e. normal varient -1 in 1,000,000

Dark, metallic & mystic -1 in 5,000,000  

Shadow & shiny -1 in 7,500,000 

I feel this idea to making these Pokemon accessible to newer players and others who are after them.

• Love-dis 2
  • Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Chamancharizad123 said:

some of the event pokemon you can't get from mystery boxes and are impossible to obtain.I think Pokemon that are no longer available (other than through Pokebay/trade) such as Star Wars/Xmas/Halloween Pokemon.

At the moment, many of these Pokemon either belong to users who don't intend to sell/trade them, or inactive users who have not played in several years...

So my suggestion is that can we make them available again... & allowing to find past Pokemon around their respective time & place.

- with extreme rarest encounter rate for limited time interval

i.e. normal varient -1 in 1,000,000

Dark, metallic & mystic -1 in 5,000,000  

Shadow & shiny -1 in 7,500,000 

I feel this idea to making these Pokemon accessible to newer players and others who are after them.

I agree with this some players that began playing back in 2014-2016-2018 got to experience the events that took place back then while players that started 2020-2021 haven't gotten to experience it. Although I understand the players that began earlier would be more defensive over this because it benefits them to not have this events come back because well they become richer. 

• Upvote 2

So far we’ve had Zubat (Halloween) and Caterpie (Christmas)return, as-well as Porygon (hammer)Porygon (shield)Porygon (sword)being recently announced a return after being unobtainable since the release of Articuno (galarian)Moltres (galarian)Zapdos (galarian) in seasonals. Patrick has said before that he hates the idea of things being permanently unobtainable, so I wouldn’t doubt seeing other Pokémon eventually making their returns.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1