Pokémon Vortex
ProfFire

Catching Contest!! My first Contest.

Each contestant(groups if there are many people) will get 3 random pokemon. 1 legendary, 1 rare(exceptions are pokemon that dont have past evolutions including hearts yet are rares like morgrem etc), 1 common.
Contestants will need to catch one of their unique and normal variant. or 2 uniques.
Any photo editing, Non-OT submission, Inspect element or past caught submission will lead to immediate disqualification from this and future competitions to.

The Contest Registration will end at 6th April 9:30PM IST.

The Contest Information about pokemon will be given at 7-8th April 9:30PM IST(depends on contestents and participations).

The Contest will start at 8-9th April 9:30AM IST(depends on the previous factor).

Prizes:

1. Metwo Evolution Promo Code

2. Morpeko Hangry Promo Code

3. 2x 5x Master Balls Promo Code

Tier prize: Entry in a raffle

Winners can choose any of the prizes they want. These Promo Codes Might get turned to Claimed but with added exp if the expiration date nears up

Any doubt related the contest pls dm/msg me personally on my forum account/pv account or on discord.

Pls leave this thread for registration and information.

To register type your IGN here

To compete when the contest starts send the ID of the pokemon you have caught.

Winning Criteria:
Fastest To catch, the person who catches all of the random pokemon he/she is given wins. Same for 2nd and 3rd

EDIT: to know if u get registered or not i will react with the thanks emote, and after 6th i will type the groups/individual random routes each of you will get starting from tmrw. There might be any last minute edits(please look in the end carefully, but it has a low probabality). Thanks a lot again Guys, :) people who will be given after tmrw wont get a change but others might, Thanks a lot for the patience

Edited by ProfFire

Supercoolshiny

5 minutes ago, ProfFire said:

Each contestant(groups if there are many people) will get 3 random pokemon. 1 legendary, 1 rare(exceptions are pokemon that dont have past evolutions including hearts yet are rares like morgrem etc), 1 common.
Contestants will need to catch one of their unique and normal variant. or 2 uniques.
Any photo editing, Non-OT submission, Inspect element or past caught submission will lead to immediate disqualification from this and future competitions to.

The Contest Information about pokemon will be given at 7-8th April 9:30PM IST(depends on contestents and participations).

The Contest will start at 8-9th April 9:30AM IST(depends on the previous factor).

Prizes:

Winners can choose any of the prizes they want. These Promo Codes Might get turned to Claimed but with added exp if the expiration date nears up

Any doubt related the contest pls dm/msg me personally on my forum account/pv account or on discord.

Supercoolshiny

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, ProfFire said:

Prizes:

Winning Criteria:
Fastest To catch, the person who catches all of the random pokemon he/she is given wins. Same for 2nd and 3rd

IGN-V7xyz Cant wait already 😃

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ProfFire said:

Prizes:

Winning Criteria:

Ign Hardieboi

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ProfFire said:

Prizes:

Winning Criteria:

Prizes are kind of meh

But giving them away like this is great

🔥🔥

Registered Till Now:

1. SuperCoolShiny,Hardieboi- Pokemon Given: Stantler, Munchlax, Giratina.
  2. Pyrorororo,Cha_Fey_S- Pokemon Given: Larvesta, Bagon, Regirock.
  3. V7xyz,Jesterv786-  Pokemon Given: Petlil, Bulbasaur, Latios/Latias.
  4. Bivanblaze13,Altraiuking- Pokemon Given: Gible, Ditto, Mewtwo
  5. Ashworld, BlackPanther_17- Pokemon Given: Deino, Bagon, Lugia
  6. Dark-Entei, Foodviro- Pokemon Given: Pyukumuku, Squirtle, Tapu-Fini.
  7. HACKERSHADRACH,nishkar- Pokemon Given: Magby, Charmander, Groudon

NOTE: if i dont get any registerations today, the contest will start from tommorow. Have fun everyone. And GL. The thread for the contest submissions will be a new post. And will be updated to all of you

Edited by ProfFire

Final Registerations:

1. SuperCoolShiny,Hardieboi- Pokemon Given: Stantler, Munchlax, Giratina.
  2. Pyrorororo,Cha_Fey_S- Pokemon Given: Larvesta, Bagon, Regirock.
  3. V7xyz,Jesterv786-  Pokemon Given: Petlil, Bulbasaur, Latios/Latias.
  4. Bivanblaze13,Altraiuking- Pokemon Given: Gible, Ditto, Mewtwo
  5. Ashworld, BlackPanther_17,cursed_charmander12- Pokemon Given: Deino, Bagon, Lugia
  6. Dark-Entei, Foodviro,kentot1239- Pokemon Given: Pyukumuku, Squirtle, Tapu-Fini.
  7. HACKERSHADRACH,nishkar,SEBOYZXX- Pokemon Given: Magby, Charmander, Groudon

NOTE:the contest will start from tommorow. Have fun everyone. And GL. The thread for the contest submissions will be a new post. And will be updated to all of you

On 3/31/2021 at 1:51 PM, veerkv said:

oh abhikunsh?

On 4/3/2021 at 11:39 AM, SupercoolShiny said:

Supercoolshiny

On 4/3/2021 at 11:45 AM, pyrorororo said:

pyrorororo

On 4/3/2021 at 12:24 PM, V7xyz said:

IGN-V7xyz Cant wait already 😃

On 4/3/2021 at 12:27 PM, BIVANBLAZE13 said:

IGN: BIVANBLAZE13

On 4/3/2021 at 1:08 PM, Hardieboi said:

Ign Hardieboi

On 4/3/2021 at 3:19 PM, jesterv786 said:

Prizes are kind of meh

But giving them away like this is great

🔥🔥

On 4/3/2021 at 3:23 PM, jesterv786 said:

Ign : jesterv786

On 4/3/2021 at 3:33 PM, Atraiuking said:

Ign - Atraiuking 

On 4/3/2021 at 4:13 PM, ashworld said:

ign ashworld

On 4/3/2021 at 4:31 PM, blackpanther_17 said:

IGN- Blackpanther_17 

:)

On 4/3/2021 at 8:08 PM, Dark-Entei said:

Ign: Dark-Entei

On 4/4/2021 at 6:47 AM, foodviro2.0 said:

Ign foodviro

On 4/4/2021 at 11:40 AM, Nishkar said:

Ign nishkar 

On 4/4/2021 at 11:51 AM, HACKERSHADRACH said:

HACKERSHADRACH I WILL PARTICIPATE

On 4/4/2021 at 4:56 PM, cursed_charmander12 said:

cursed_charmander12

On 4/4/2021 at 5:45 PM, kentot1216 said:

Ign kentot1239

3 hours ago, SEBOYZXX said:

ING SEBOYZXX

Everyone Pls be ready at your routes, GL
Change in Prizes: The morpeko code is a 100k exp morpeko(Same value)