Pokémon Vortex

Question

Hello,

My account is banned this afternoon. And I want to know why. It happend after my roommate was farming some exp for us. We want to become number one of the season. I wanted to check the progress but I got a banned notification. My roommate couldn't log in either. Can someone help me we've spend a lot of hours in it. It was alot of fun and we don't want to grind everything again. Does this also mean that we are totally banned from playing Pokémon vortex? Is the 125 euro we put in also gone to waste ?

Greetings Ruben and Chris (kexiod)

Edited by kexiod
Specifying the question
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

• Developer

Hi, the account kexiod was found to be automating gameplay which is against the terms of service agreed upon when the account was created.

For reference:

You may not use any software (including browser debugging/developer tools, browser extensions and macro/hotkey tools) to automate any aspect of gameplay.

23 minutes ago, kexiod said:

We use smoke a bunch of weed and watch cheech and Chong while exp grinding but that al we use. We're Dutch so the weed is legal but I don't know anything about those things

Unfortunately for you, not knowing of the rules is not a reason you'd be allowed to break them.
Based on my previous experiences with others that were banned for the same thing, the account will not be banned.

23 minutes ago, kexiod said:

Does this mean all our progress and the money we put in is gone for ever?

If you consider yourself to have invested money into the account, then that investment is indeed gone. It cannot be re-obtained, as the account cannot be accessed.

bro whoa talking about we

On 4/18/2021 at 5:58 PM, kexiod said:

We use smoke a bunch of weed and watch cheech and Chong while exp grinding but that al we use. We're Dutch so the weed is legal but I don't know anything about those things

whoa thats off limits bro speaking about weed you deserve to be banned