Pokémon Vortex
FastestEWO

Level 6 Immunes

Question

Hello! I am trying to grind out money by using level 6 immune pokemon against the training accounts that exist out there. It is a slow and mundane process, during which I have realized I get different amounts of money at the end. For the same pokemon, same level (level 6), and same opponents (six level 100 pokemon of the corresponding training account), I get either 25,000, 60,000, or 100,000 pokedollars. Is there a way to control how much you get? If so, how would one make the 100,000 reward repeatable? Seems like the only way to afford some of the expensive 30 million + items I covet in the auction shop. Thank you in advance :)

2 answers to this question

I'm not sure on what the chances of each are, but you can indeed het different amounts of money from a battle.
However, if you earn lots of EXP, you'll always earn lots of money. If you earn very little EXP, you'll get very little money. There's just a random multiplier applied to it.
Using level 6 immunes is a good way to earn money, but the overall fastest way (I believe) is doing Sidequests. It may take a while to complete a region, but you do get over 1 million PokéDollars once you do.