Cryzix.

Thanks for the giveaway!

On 4/20/2021 at 12:43 PM, tazzer said:

Ign Tazzer 

Thanks for the giveaway

On 4/21/2021 at 9:16 AM, Srki123 said:

Ign Srkson

Ty!

Congratulations you three have won! Please check my Capitalization trades you will find the 3 Arceus forms that I spinned if you'd like to talk with me and ask for the screen shots please send me a message in game or in forums. Thanks to all that joined the giveaway hopefully I'll do something like this again :D

(Also) The Arceus forms will be first come first serve so make sure to check my trades quick in order to get the form you wanted!  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Capitalization said:

Congratulations you three have won! Please check my Capitalization trades you will find the 3 Arceus forms that I spinned if you'd like to talk with me and ask for the screen shots please send me a message in game or in forums. Thanks to all that joined the giveaway hopefully I'll do something like this again :D

(Also) The Arceus forms will be first come first serve so make sure to check my trades quick in order to get the form you wanted!  

Aarigato @Capitalization-sama. 😂😂. Looking forward to your next giveaway.

REGARDS

Tazzer

• Haha 1

On 4/20/2021 at 10:45 PM, Capitalization said:

Been a while so lets do a giveaway lol basically enter your ign and I will choose 4 winners and they will receive a random arceus form. Best of luck hope everyone's doing well

This giveaway will end Friday

Sarath-2003