Pokémon Vortex
Lildude

the move brave bird is broken

Question

6 answers to this question

I don't consider that a broken attack. It's a powerful move, gets STAB from Staraptor, with added damage because Staraptor is Dark as well.
There's stronger moves out there that can deal just over 400 damage when used by a Dark Pokémon of its type, such as Fling and Leaf Storm.
The main Pokémon game can have one-shots too. It's not a new thing. Brave Bird is a strong move, so it makes sense it deals lots of damage.

5 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

I don't consider that a broken attack. It's a powerful move, gets STAB from Staraptor, with added damage because Staraptor is Dark as well.
There's stronger moves out there that can deal just over 400 damage when used by a Dark Pokémon of its type, such as Fling and Leaf Storm.
The main Pokémon game can have one-shots too. It's not a new thing. Brave Bird is a strong move, so it makes sense it deals lots of damage.

can we be friends :)

That's correct.
I get request somewhat regularly, but I only want to add people I know well, which is almost no-one on Vortex.
I also don't see what advantages adding someone as a Friend gives, so I normally don't bother with it.
By disabling friend requests, it saves me having to decline most offers.