Pokémon Vortex
HyperPanther

Giving away Mystic Salamence!

Hi guys I will be giving away a Mystic Salamence! There will be only 1 winner. Just type in your ign and that’ll do. It will be decided by a spinner online (Wheel of names)

The winner will be announced on the  25th April 2021 16:00 BST. Registration will end at 25th April 2021 15:45 BST.

*Btw this is my first giveaway

Edited by HyperPanther

The registration has ended. Feel free to ask any questions before the announcement. People who want to enter after this messege will sadly not be a part. Good Luck!

HyperPanther

Congratulations @Cha_Fey_Sfor winning the Mystic Salamence!!!!!

The Salamence is in my trades so offer a trash Pokémon. Sorry for all the people who hasn’t won the giveaway, but don’t be let down, I will be doing many more trades!!! (I think)

Let me know when u offered 

Edited by HyperPanther

@Cha_Fey_Sit has been approximately 2 hours since I announced the winner, which was you. Please let me know when you have offered a Pokémon for my Salamence so I can give it to you. If you do NOT answer by Tuesday 27th of April 2021 than I am afraid that I will have to give it to someone else.

Edited by HyperPanther

2 hours ago, HyperPanther said:

Cha_Fey_S, it has been approximately 2 hours since I announced the winner, which was you. Please let me know when you have offered a Pokémon for my Salamence so I can give it to you. If you do NOT answer by Tuesday 27th of April 2021 than I am afraid that I will have to give it to someone else.

You didn't ping them, so they likely don't know that they won.
It's a very good idea to ping the winner to let them know they won, otherwise the chance is high they will never realize.

9 hours ago, HyperPanther said:

The registration has ended. Feel free to ask any questions before the announcement. People who want to enter after this messege will sadly not be a part. Good Luck!

HyperPanther

Congratulations @Cha_Fey_Sfor winning the Mystic Salamence!!!!!

The Salamence is in my trades so offer a trash Pokémon. Sorry for all the people who hasn’t won the giveaway, but don’t be let down, I will be doing many more trades!!! (I think)

Let me know when u offered 

7 hours ago, HyperPanther said:

@Cha_Fey_Sit has been approximately 2 hours since I announced the winner, which was you. Please let me know when you have offered a Pokémon for my Salamence so I can give it to you. If you do NOT answer by Tuesday 27th of April 2021 than I am afraid that I will have to give it to someone else.

3 hours ago, lsy_1997 said:

Lemme help you, @Cha_Fey_S you won this one!

Hi hi thx I won I was just sleeping cuz that was the nighttime in my place thats why i wasnt replying. next time could you please just wait? because than i got 3 notifications just for this. But its fine since you didnt know..

Also thanks to @Auke1993 for helping them :) 
Thanks.

Edited by Cha_Fey_S