Pokémon Vortex
NEK0

Travelling trader (updated almost everyday)

6 hours ago, NEK0 said:

I Will be catching and trading all legendary’s and rares I encounter but only shiny normals. (IGN - NEK0)(with a 0)

the Pokémon I’m looking for are shiny abra, ralts, eevee,  sneasel and riolu.

will be doing one route at a time catching all shinys and rares until I get a legendary then moving to the next, atm I’m doing route 2 for darkrai.

add my IGN - NEK0 and message me if you want to trade.

normal - Ho-oh.pngMoltres.png

Dark -Dark%20Riolu.pngDark%20Larvitar.png

mystic - Mystic%20Ho-oh.png

shadow - Shadow%20Venomoth.pngShadow%20Rowlet.pngShadow%20Torterra.png

metallic - Metallic%20Rayquaza.png

shiny - Shiny%20Alomomola.pngShiny%20Clobbopus.pngShiny%20Crabrawler.pngShiny%20Geodude.pngShiny%20Luvdisc.pngShiny%20Magby.pngShiny%20Numel.pngShiny%20Pyukumuku.pngShiny%20Remoraid.pngShiny%20Sizzlipede.pngShiny%20Skiddo.pngShiny%20Slowpoke.pngShiny%20Tentacool.pngShiny%20Turtonator.pngShiny%20Wishiwashi.pngShiny%20Misdreavus.pngShiny%20Zubat.pngShiny%20Seedot.pngShiny%20Woobat.pngShiny%20Natu.png
add me - NEK0 and message me if you want to trade

What for rayquaza

On 4/28/2021 at 6:06 PM, NEK0 said:

I Will be catching and trading all legendary’s and rares I encounter. (IGN - NEK0)(with a 0)

the Pokémon I’m looking for are shiny eevee, dratini, treeko, starters, riolu, bagon and any shiny legendarys.

will be doing one route at a time catching all shinys and rares until I get a legendary then moving on.

Message me in game if there is something on the list u want leveled and I can level it to 100 or evolve it for a bit better trade.

add my IGN - NEK0 and message me if you want to trade.

normal - Ho-oh.pngMoltres.pngDarkrai.pngKyogre.pngCharmander.pngExploud.pngLugia.pngMewtwo.pngBeartic.pngPiplup.pngLitten.pngDratinire.pngLapras.pngThundurus.pngDratinilic.pngFennekin.pngMunchlax.pngRiolu.pngEevee.pngGiratina.png

Dark -Dark%20Riolu.pngDark%20Larvitar.pngDark%20Munchlax.pngDark%20Whiscash.pngDark%20Mudkip.pngDark%20Lugia.pngDark%20Jynx.pngDark%20Noivern.png

mystic - Mystic%20Ho-oh.pngMystic%20Sandslash.pngMystic%20Munchlax.pngMystic%20Eevee.pngMystic%20Riolu.png

shadow - Shadow%20Venomoth.pngShadow%20Eevee.pngShadow%20Riolu.png

metallic -Metallic%20Whiscash.pngMetallic%20Dratini.pngMetallic%20Beartic.pngMetallic%20Braviary.pngMetallic%20Articuno.pngMetallic%20Litten.pngMetallic%20Sandslash.pngMetallic%20Jangmo-o.pngMetallic%20Munchlax.pngMetallic%20Eevee.png

shiny -Shiny%20Magmortar.pngShiny%20Golem.pngShiny%20Turtonator.pngShiny%20Gyarados.png Shiny%20Gengar.pngShiny%20Centiskorch.pngShiny%20Slowking.pngShiny%20Camerupt.pngShiny%20Mismagius.pngShiny%20Shiftry.pngShiny%20Steelix.png
add me - NEK0 and message me in game if you want to trade I will not reply on this much as there is a limit per day how many post.

Lots of new Pokémon lots of eevee and riolu