Pokémon Vortex
BiiBaa

Just bad luck with 3 evolves Spewpa to same evolution?

Correct you can only evolve your spewpa into polar each account has a random vivillion evolution. so if you want the other types have other players evolve your spewpa for u on their accounts or trade with other players to collect different types or buy them in auction.

39 minutes ago, BiiBaa said:

I only can evolve them to Polar version... 

Spewpa's evolutions are not based on luck.
When an account is created, it is randomly decided which Vivillon patter that account is able to evolve into.
Your account seems to have the Polar pattern. I have Jungle. Outside of the event-exclusive patterns, each account has a chance to get many different patterns, but only one. This pattern cannot change.
To obtain other Vivillon patterns, you will have to trade. You can also bid on them in PokéBay.
A way to have Vivillon of different patterns with your OT (in case you want that) is to catch Scatterbug or Spewpa, then trade them to someone else. For example, if you'd trade me a Spewpa with your OT and I'd evolve it, it would become a Vivillon (Jungle), because that's the pattern for my account. If I then trade it back, you'd have the Jungle pattern on a Vivillon while it still has your OT.

5 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

When an account is created, it is randomly decided which Vivillon patter that account is able to evolve into.
Your account seems to have the Polar pattern. I have Jungle. Outside of the event-exclusive patterns, each account has a chance to get many different patterns, but only one. This pattern cannot change.
To obtain other Vivillon patterns, you will have to trade. You can also bid on them in PokéBay.
A way to have Vivillon of different patterns with your OT (in case you want that) is to catch Scatterbug or Spewpa, then trade them to someone else. For example, if you'd trade me a Spewpa with your OT and I'd evolve it, it would become a Vivillon (Jungle), because that's the pattern for my account. If I then trade it back, you'd have the Jungle pattern on a Vivillon while it still has your OT.

Thanks I got it know little sad thou, but I guess thats the game :) 

What does OT mean?

OT stands for Original Trainer. It means you were the first owner of a Pokémon.
If you caught the Pokémon, or redeemed its promo code, it will always carry your username as the OT.
Some people care about having their Pokémon have their OT, others don't mind.

On 4/29/2021 at 5:03 PM, Auke1993 said:

When an account is created, it is randomly decided which Vivillon pattern that account is able to evolve into.

I also have jungle