Pokémon Vortex

Question

4 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, HyperPanther said:

I’ve been here for like 3 years now and back then I didn’t play properly so I didn’t really care about how to play. Asides from all that, what is VC?

VC is a new currency added in pv, only people who are present in the season leaderboard (top 100) get it. you might have noticed a new section added to the pokemart. u can spend vc there. i think the shop will be updated every season but idk. you can buy pokemon/items/avatars if you have VC. you can also buy the unique/shiny variants of the pokemon. prices vary for uniques, like if you see shiny and shadow variants are sold for 5 VC whereas mystic/dark/metallic variants are sold for 3 and normal variants are sold for 1 VC. find out more here-  

21 minutes ago, veerkv said:

VC is a new currency added in pv, only people who are present in the season leaderboard (top 100) get it.

An addition to this statement, as there seems to be some confusion about it for some players.
You have to be in the Seasonal Top 100 at the END of a Season. Being in the Top 100 anywhere else during the Season does not earn you any rewards. It has to be at the end of the Season, which is at the end of any month.

2 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

An addition to this statement, as there seems to be some confusion about it for some players.
You have to be in the Seasonal Top 100 at the END of a Season. Being in the Top 100 anywhere else during the Season does not earn you any rewards. It has to be at the end of the Season, which is at the end of any month.

forgot to mention that part