Pokémon Vortex
HyperPanther

The PokéShop (CLOSED DOWN FOR GOOD)

On 6/14/2021 at 2:59 PM, HyperPanther said:

I will lower it down to 99k now go away if ur not gonna buy anything 

Alright...... deal but can you atleast lower it down to about 70k+? Ill also give a lvl 82 golduck or a lvl 57 muk or a lvl 8 dark misdreavus if not deal..... ok ill just trade it from another account or if possible, can you lower the price? Im saving for a shadow garchomp- oh wait yeah just- can you? If possible can you lower the price atlest to 50k? Only if also ill give you 24 hours to decide then ill make a new account

Edited by bruh_123
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Kong-ZILLA said:
11 hours ago, HyperPanther said:

ok put a pokeball on auction and i'll bid oon it and put darkrown for trade i'll offer like 2-3 rares

ok i bidded on 1 of your pokeball you putted on auction i bidded 285k you should recieve the money tomorrow put the darkrown on trade so i can offer the 2-3 rares on it

1 hour ago, bruh_123 said:

Alright...... deal but can you atleast lower it down to about 70k+? Ill also give a lvl 82 golduck or a lvl 57 muk or a lvl 8 dark misdreavus if not deal..... ok ill just trade it from another account or if possible, can you lower the price? Im saving for a shadow garchomp- oh wait yeah just- can you? If possible can you lower the price atlest to 50k? Only if also ill give you 24 hours to decide then ill make a new account

What im basically saying is can you lower the amount and ill give my rare or my powerful pokemons and if you wont ill just well... make a new account then choose cyndaquil and then trade it to my main and if you cant lower the price (ill give you 24 hours) ill just leave and if you can, can you lower the price to 50k? And yeah thats it

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Kong-ZILLA said:

ok i bidded on 1 of your pokeball you putted on auction i bidded 285k you should recieve the money tomorrow put the darkrown on trade so i can offer the 2-3 rares on it

Thanks but that was for another bid but it’s ok

Edited by HyperPanther

2 hours ago, Kong-ZILLA said:

Ok

Edited by HyperPanther

What im basically saying is can you lower the amount and ill give my rare or my powerful pokemons and if you wont ill just well... make a new account then choose cyndaquil and then trade it to my main and if you cant lower the price (ill give you 24 hours) ill just leave and if you can, can you lower the price to 50k? And yeah thats it

I have no idea what ur talking about. This shop is ONLY pds not trades

4 hours ago, HyperPanther said:

I have no idea what ur talking about. This shop is ONLY pds not trades

Its cuz ill be willing to pay but it way not be worth it, also i just lost all my money on lottery and shadow garchomp so yeah if you wont accept (ill pay the 99k about 2-4 days(cuz im broke)) then yeah 

Its cuz ill be willing to pay but it way not be worth it, also i just lost all my money on lottery and shadow garchomp so yeah if you wont accept (ill pay the 99k about 2-4 days(cuz im broke)) then yeah 

Ok I’ll wait