Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
HyperPanther

Universal The PokéShop (CLOSED DOWN FOR GOOD)

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, HyperPanther said:

This guy needed it really badly and plus he is my friend. I offered 3.5m pds but he didn’t have enough so there you go.

jeez 3.5 is wayyyyy to much. you can find it on pokebay for around only 700k and i myself created an auction with only 500k starting price

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dades said:

jeez 3.5 is wayyyyy to much. you can find it on pokebay for around only 700k and i myself created an auction with only 500k starting price

Bro I’m only 11 how am I supposed to know the prices? I never used to play properly before but now I do. Now go away unless you want to buy anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, HyperPanther said:

Bro I’m only 11 how am I supposed to know the prices? I never used to play properly before but now I do. Now go away unless you want to buy anything.

do you really think morpeko(hangry) is supposed to be 3.5Mil?also dont give out your age publically lmao, whats your ign

Edited by dades
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, dades said:

do you really think morpeko(hangry) is supposed to be 3.5Mil?also dont give out your age publically lmao, also whats your ign

It’s in my bio so idc and my ign is HyperPanther 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, HyperPanther said:

Same price

Actually no the older the event poke the more expensive so vivillion Pokéball is 4.25m, arceus rock is 3.5m and Zubat Halloween is 3m

Edited by HyperPanther
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ruby123654 said:

i don't have 3.5m, i think i will pass on it... But how much is the vivillon pokeball??

worry not, i can sell it to you for 250k instead of 4.25 mil

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, dades said:

worry not, i can sell it to you for 250k instead of 4.25 mil

So ur buying it? I don’t really care about resellers as I get the money anyways

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, HyperPanther said:

So ur buying it? I don’t really care about resellers as I get the money anyways

nope, i already have a vivillion pokeball and ill sell itto him for 250k only

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...