Pokémon Vortex
shaambhai

Collector- got banned while he got my poke for Exp training

Hello Sir Flay or Sir Patrick,

I send a DM to Flay a week ago about this but i havent heared about it till now so i am making a forum post. The discord user Dereck was exp training my Shiny Cyndaquil (ID:31278666) which has 35,122,909 exp (its the top shiny cyndaquil). I caught it myself and have it for a while now. 

image.png
Now I heared from a friend that the user that has my cyndaquil got banned, so i asked Dereck what happened. He can't speak english so he uses google translate. He send me that he sold 1 of his accounts or something and now all his accounts are banned. I dont know if that is really true or not but the account where my shiny cyndaquil is now is banned as well. Can i get it back because i had nothing to do with him being banned. Also i am not the only person that lost his or her pokemon like this with him. I heared LilPsychkid, Ciel- and Ishanlegacy lost their pokemon to him as well. They might put their details on here as well in the comments. 

Please Flay or Patrick, can you help me get my pokemon back!!

• Sad 4

• Developer

Sorry but your Pokémon are your responsibility, when a user is banned or their account is locked, everything that is on the account goes with it whether it was "temporarily" traded or not.

In the eyes of the game, everything on the account belongs to that user and we do not support trades that involve services or the promise of future trades/deals. You traded that user your Cyndaquil so it belongs to them, there's nothing more to it.

I understand these kind of trades and deals go on a lot but they are at your own risk and we never advise doing them.

• Sad 5