Pokémon Vortex
Beast1546

Unanswered Discord Ban Appeal

Question

Almost a year ago, (I think), I was banned from the discord server for, if I remember correctly, talking back to a moderator. I feel as if I've matured, and wonder if there's a way to be unbanned from the discord as I would like to communicate more about Pokemon Vortex even if I'm not playing it.

7 answers to this question

Would you not be able to come back to the Vortex server, I do have another idea of how you could comminucate further about Pokémon Vortex with other Vortex players.
I don't feel the idea belongs in this post, so I'll private message you the idea instead.

On 5/21/2021 at 8:07 AM, Lildude said:

you shouldnt of talked back in the first place smh at u

Ok, I'm sorry, what? I feel as if 1. I'm talking to a kid, and 2., You normally aren't thinking rationally when you talk back to someone. Please understand the question more as it was about a year ago and I've matured.

12 hours ago, STRIKEFORCESTB said:

YOU COULD JUST ASK A MODERATOR TO GET UNBANNED IN DISCORD

That doesn't make any sense, ask a moderator? With what, discord? You even say, ask a moderator in discord. I'm banned from the discord. Use your brain when replying to forum posts.

On 5/22/2021 at 11:11 AM, Beast1546 said:

That doesn't make any sense, ask a moderator? With what, discord? You even say, ask a moderator in discord. I'm banned from the discord. Use your brain when replying to forum posts.

They probably are saying that you should DM a moderator, not go on the server and ask a moderator there. Look at the moderators' accounts, I'm sure you'll find a Discord username somewhere.