Pokémon Vortex

I guess this is a bug, so I'll report it here. 

I get about chat messages from 10 - 15 users every day, mostly saying hi, asking questions, or asking for trades. If I get the messages when I'm at work, I keep them unread and only begin a "reply session" once I'm off work. 

But sometimes (like it happened 30 minutes ago), all the users' chats disappear from my chat bar and I can no longer trace who sent me a message that needs reply. It makes me a little sad because I don't want to come across as rude for not responding to other people's questions or requests. But the truth is, those messages disappear on me occasionally 😭

Anybody else experiences this? Any chance this can be fixed? I can provide more info if needed. 

Thank you!

Edited by khyeborg
grammar

• Developer

This is not a bug, you are leaving messages to the point where the bar has no room to show you have new messages or who they're from.

You can, however, still see them if you open your chat bar into the 'pop-out chat' which you can do by opening a message with anyone, press the settings cog at the top of the chat that opened and click 'Pop Out Chat'. This will open a new browser window with just the chat in a bigger and more manageable state. All your previous conversations (read or unread) will be down the left of this window.