Pokémon Vortex

I really think that Greninja (ash)should have more HP as it is OP in the anime. Please add this is as an update because it’s just “weird” as it is stronger in the anime and not here. Please don’t mistake this as an offence to you guys.

Sadly I do not agree with that idea, because then games balance would go down.

Reason: You think Greninja (Ash) is OP so it would need boost in HP. OK. But what about Arceus, Dialga and Palkia? And what about the rest of Legendary pokemons? And ANIME is not something you should base your knowledge about pokemons, example would be Pikachu (Electric) defeating Onix (Ground/Rock), can do in anime, cant do in game (that is with electric attacks as shown in anime).

54 minutes ago, ImmortalDarkCrow said:

Reason: You think Greninja (Ash) is OP so it would need boost in HP. OK. But what about Arceus, Dialga and Palkia? And what about the rest of Legendary pokemons? And ANIME is not something you should base your knowledge about pokemons, example would be Pikachu (Electric) defeating Onix (Ground/Rock), can do in anime, cant do in game (that is with electric attacks as shown in anime).

Ouch that hurt

3 hours ago, ImmortalDarkCrow said:

I 100% agree here, there's no point in trying to boost Greninja (Ash) just because he's 'OP' in the anime. The anime is way looser then the games, and legendaries like Tapu Koko are pretty insane in the anime, but not necessarily in the games. It's not really 'weird' that it's 'OP' in the anime and not here, this isn't based off the anime and references the games more. Finally, the anime isn't canon. No point is determining whether a Pokémon is 'OP' or not due to their anime appearance. 

Edited by Beast1546
Grammar error.