Pokémon Vortex
StrikeFlame1

my friend bought 2 armored mewtwo and the promo cards were gone the next day

mesooprohaha (my friend) [has no forum account] bought 2 armored mewtwo 1 shadow and 1 shiny doing everything correctly...... He was trading one to me for some pokes and today the promo i wanted to trade for dissapeared. for all i know he didn't claim it or sell it........it just simply dissapeared. for 1 thing i think someone hacked him because he didn't do anything to it and don't accuse me , i didn't even know the code😑 according to things something might have either glitched or someone hacked inside his acc and claimed the promo on his account.......... he now says it's a waste of $20

Edited by StrikeFlame1
  • Confused 1

I don't recall the details of how it works, but everyone should have a Forum account. It's the same as your Vortex account.
It's either that or you're asked to make your username here the same as your Vortex account. One of the two.

It'd likely be helpful if your friend can give some more details as to what happened with it. Where did they look for the codes? Were they claimed, packaged, traded or anything like that?

right so your saying you friend bought 2 am2 WITHOUT a forum account? You know that the only way to buy from shop is to use your forum account?... and to use it you actully need to have a account..... you might have gotten skemmed...

• Developer

You got lied to.

If they're telling the truth (Which I highly doubt it since it's been weeks since anyone bought a Shadow Mewtwo (Armor)) Then they need to report it themselves, you can't do it on their behalf.

Also it is not to be reported on the forums, we have a ticket support system for Store purchases: https://pkvrtx.com/StoreSupport