Pokémon Vortex
Patrick

Post the last Pokémon you caught

I don't remember the last pokemon caught😅

But let me discuss an incident yesterday when I was searching rayquaza I got metallic kartana in just few steps when, I don't have beastball and after few steps I got another kartana of shadow variant level 80 like wth😢 and when I had a beast ball and I was searching for necrozma I got it in around a week!! 

But luckily I got shiny rayquaza. 😁

• Upvote 1

Level 69 Manaphe. I was at Still Water Quarry trying to catch Suicune and then I learned online that it can only be caught at night, but Manaphe could be caught in the water during day, so I thought to myself: "Well guess I'll try for Manaphe." Then I started walking towards the water, took literally ONE STEP into the water, and boom, encountered a Manaphe. Still can't believe that just happened. I wish I had recorded it I'm about to get a screen recording app and start making vids now because that was just unbelievable luck.

Just snagged this just before midnight. Definitely my catch of the day / best catch so far.Shadow Feebas

Back again. Caught these within 45 mins of each other. XD   Metallic SuicuneSuicune

The Dragon Master in the HGSS Dragon's Den gave the Dratini something. It's now a Lv. 59 Dragonite, and I named it Drake!

However, I didn't technically capture it myself. The last Pokemon I actually caught was a 1995 Machoke Pokemon that I dubbed T-Rock at HGSS's Safari Zone; today, it is a Lv. 59 Tyranitar!

Edited by RainGun