Pokémon Vortex
Duck-47

See your rank in members tab

Umm as far ik nope, as it was introduced to know your seasonal rank in a more easier way as earlier we discord was the only way to check the seasonal rankings and moreover u can check the other two ranks in your profile itself

You can see your seasonal rank in the seasonal board even when you are not in top 100. It does show up when you have done something in that seasonal for it to count you in. 
The others what you asked is not visible in members tab. 
But, you can see your local and global rank in Discord by checking your card. 

I feel it will be nice if you can see your rank for other things on members tab. 

Edited by omg414

Thanks guys, but i might wrote it wrong, i meant to be it as an idea to do the same as seasonal for local and global, cause now to see ur global or local rank you need to see it in bot-commands or by searching your own account in members tab, it doesnt show up by view your profile, now ive read this topic i admit it does sound like a question, but is meant to be an idea to put the new seasonal feature also for local and global

20 hours ago, sanjimon said:

Umm as far ik nope, as it was introduced to know your seasonal rank in a more easier way as earlier we discord was the only way to check the seasonal rankings and moreover u can check the other two ranks in your profile itself

yes

On 6/4/2021 at 9:07 PM, Duck-47 said:

Is it possible too see your own rank (even when your not in top 100) for the other categories like in seasonal. Specially for local and global board

Seems like a nice idea, but just doesn't seem like it would get much use, it's already visible on your profile either through the online list OR at the permanent link: https://www.pokemon-vortex.com/user/youruserhere OR the !card command in Discord.

Ranked Nth in the world
Ranked Nth in Country

I suppose those who aren't easily findable in the online list would benefit a bit more from this, but in that case I think the best solution here would be making your profile pop-out tab more accessible. eg. A dedicated button that will open straight to your profile, across all pages.

On 6/5/2021 at 6:57 PM, Duck-47 said:

Thanks guys, but i might wrote it wrong, i meant to be it as an idea to do the same as seasonal for local and global, cause now to see ur global or local rank you need to see it in bot-commands or by searching your own account in members tab, it doesnt show up by view your profile, now ive read this topic i admit it does sound like a question, but is meant to be an idea to put the new seasonal feature also for local and global

yes

actually if the same seasonal rank feature gets added to globals and locals it would be good