Pokémon Vortex
HyperPanther

How do you add this?

Question

3 answers to this question

At the moment you cannot put a picture as your clan.
Previously, it was possible through the clan section of the Forums, after linking your Vortex and Vortex Forum accounts.
However, that Forum section was almost solely used for that image, and not for the rest of the things it was meant for.
Due to this, Patrick decided to close the Clan section of the Forums for the time being.
In the future, I think it will re-open, likely with a new look and/or some new features. Once that's happened you can likely upload an image again.

You may ask, then how do some clans have images even now?
Those clans chose that image before the clan section on the Forums was closed. Those clans cannot change their image, but they do get to keep the one they have.

12 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

At the moment you cannot put a picture as your clan.
Previously, it was possible through the clan section of the Forums, after linking your Vortex and Vortex Forum accounts.
However, that Forum section was almost solely used for that image, and not for the rest of the things it was meant for.
Due to this, Patrick decided to close the Clan section of the Forums for the time being.
In the future, I think it will re-open, likely with a new look and/or some new features. Once that's happened you can likely upload an image again.

You may ask, then how do some clans have images even now?
Those clans chose that image before the clan section on the Forums was closed. Those clans cannot change their image, but they do get to keep the one they have.

i have my own clan and i made a picture for it but i didnt get to keep my picture do you know why?

12 hours ago, PAPPY_BEANN_ said:

i have my own clan and i made a picture for it but i didnt get to keep my picture do you know why?

If it was considered an inappropriate image, then I could see it being removed my staff.
Outside of that, I don't know.