Pokémon Vortex
HyperPanther

Sidequests Obtainables

Question

So you guys know Pokémon that have a special (region?) form like Alolan Exeggutor and Galarian Zigzagoon, so I was wondering do you have to finish that region to unlock/evolve forms or do you have to unlock/evolve them by staying on that region? Also if you do unlock/evolve forms does it reset when you reset Sidequests?

2 answers to this question

To get Alolan forms in the wild (such as Grimer), and to evolve into them (like Raichu) you need to be IN Alola in Sidequests.
To get Galar forms in the wild (such as Darumaka), and to evolve into them (like Weezing) you need to be IN Galar in Sidequests.

If you reset sidequests, or complete sidequests, you are not in either of these regions anymore, and will therefore not be able to encounter nor evolve into these Pokémon.
I should note that if you have an Alolan Grimer and you're not in Alola in Sidequests, you will still be able to evolve into Alolan Muk.
'Standard' Pokémon that gain an Alolan or Galarian Form evolution (such as Pikachu and Koffing) do require you to be in the region to let you evolve into those forms.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, HyperPanther said:

So you guys know Pokémon that have a special (region?) form like Alolan Exeggutor and Galarian Zigzagoon, so I was wondering do you have to finish that region to unlock/evolve forms or do you have to unlock/evolve them by staying on that region? Also if you do unlock/evolve forms does it reset when you reset Sidequests?

Yes you have to finish the region to unlock the pokemon and if you reset you will not get the alolan or pokemon but you will get the galar ones

• T-rubbish 6