Pokémon Vortex
Morpheus12

Pokemon seasonal top

Question

3 answers to this question

1.can someone tell me what exactly you get form being in top 100?
You only get a reward at the END of the season. If you're in the Top 100 then, you get VC, which is an in-game currency introduced in April of this year.
1st place gets 5 VC, 2nd place gets 4 VC, 3rd place gets 3 VC, 4th place gets 2 VC. The rest of the Top 100 get 1 VC.
In the Seasonals tab of the PokéMart, you can spend the VC on various things, such as exclusive Pokémon, avatars and difficult to obtain items.

2. What’s the fast way to earn money/exp ?
For EXP the fastest way is to use training accounts. This works especially well if your Pokémon are low-level Pokémon with an immunity, especially if they are Level 6. I made a tutorial about this: <https://youtu.be/h9wLkbBDZTA>

If going purely for money, Sidequests can be a good way to go. It takes longer to get money, but in the long run I believe it gives you more money than doing loads of battles. You get over 1 million Poké Dollars per region of Sidequests that you complete. Some early regions are large, but others (the ones based on the side-games of the Pokémon series) are smaller, and give you that big amount of money quicker.