Pokémon Vortex
jeffpig

pls give me these

2 hours ago, jeffpig said:

pokemon i want: giratina (origin)hoopa (unbound)zeraoramewtwo (armor)volcaniondeoxys (defense)scrafty (ackbar)kyurem (black)barbaracle (grievous)dratinicedratinilicmoltres (galarian)zapdos (galarian)articuno (galarian)porygon (hammer)porygon (sword)porygon (shield)tyrantrumaurorusdracozoltarctozoltarctovishdracovishnaganadelnihilegoguzzlordbuzzwolepheromosaxurkitreecelesteelanecrozmastakataka

also can someone get me a premum mebership

Ur actually spoilt. Go find the pokes that are OBTAINABLE AND AVAILABLE and STOP BEING LAZY and also for premium membership you have to pay

Edited by HyperPanther

53 minutes ago, HyperPanther said:

Ur actually spoilt. Go find the pokes that are OBTAINABLE AND AVAILABLE and STOP BEING LAZY and also for premium membership you have to pay

Well, actually, u dont have to be so rude. You would not like that if someone said that to you. Consider ur feelings before saying something hurtful, plz.

18 minutes ago, rms701 said:

Well, actually, u dont have to be so rude. You would not like that if someone said that to you. Consider ur feelings before saying something hurtful, plz.

Sorry, but considering pokemons he is asking for free, HyperPanther was polite. 4 of those pokemons are premium pokemons, that is 10$ each or 25+ mil pokedollars each. And Premium status is extra 15$. So, he is asking that someone would give him 55$ of stuff for free.

6 minutes ago, ImmortalDarkCrow said:

Sorry, but considering pokemons he is asking for free, HyperPanther was polite. 4 of those pokemons are premium pokemons, that is 10$ each or 25+ mil pokedollars each. And Premium status is extra 15$. So, he is asking that someone would give him 55$ of stuff for free.

and also there was another 4 pokes that i didnt recognise

7 minutes ago, ImmortalDarkCrow said:

and plus its the same thing for semihorizon but he is asking for way more including the pokes above

25 minutes ago, HyperPanther said:

and plus its the same thing for semihorizon but he is asking for way more including the pokes above

Ones you did not recognize are probably fossil pokemons from galar region. Last time i saw one in pokebay. It was 70 mil pokedollars. 

I hope he will find someone rich and that person will give him what he wants, but i would not have high hopes

also READ THE TRADE FORUM GUIDE LINES.YOU CANNOT KEEP ON MAKING NEW TRADE THREADS UNLESS YOUR PREVIOUS ONE IS 2WEEKS OLD. you also have to list at least 6 pokemon you are gonna give.

Edited by dades

Are you crazy bro these are all rare pokemon AND expensive pokemon so why would anybody give it to you for FREE!? and asking for a PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP?! You are out of your mind

15 hours ago, jeffpig said:

pokemon i want: giratina (origin)hoopa (unbound)zeraoramewtwo (armor)volcaniondeoxys (defense)scrafty (ackbar)kyurem (black)barbaracle (grievous)dratinicedratinilicmoltres (galarian)zapdos (galarian)articuno (galarian)porygon (hammer)porygon (sword)porygon (shield)tyrantrumaurorusdracozoltarctozoltarctovishdracovishnaganadelnihilegoguzzlordbuzzwolepheromosaxurkitreecelesteelanecrozmastakataka

also can someone get me a premum mebership

• Upvote 2