Pokémon Vortex
QUANTUMthebest

Got scammed pls ban this guy

This guy named MATEOYT said me that he would give pokemon's indeed he didn't and said he wont scam me he took my money now i am poor i need some help pls ban him my request regards patrick My bday is soon i was suppose to be happy now i am sad patrick pls help me in some way or other pls ban this guy ik i wont get my money but this guy will get what he wants.

regards

QUANTUMthebest  also this guy scammed a lot of ppl like stardew and many more like 8 more ppl

Edited by QUANTUMthebest

1 minute ago, QUANTUMthebest said:

This guy named MATEOYT said me that he would give pokemon's indeed he didn't and said he wont scam me he took my money now i am poor i need some help pls ban him my request regards patrick My bday is soon i was suppose to be happy now i am sad patrick pls help me in some way or other pls ban this guy ik i wont get my money but this guy will get what he wants.

regards

QUANTUMthebest 

very sorry for what happened ,but without proof it is not evident he scammed u 

Do you have any proof of this scam? Do you have evidence?
if you have pictures of your converstation with them, pictures of you talking to them, please post them here.
Staff members, like Patrick, need that to take action against the scammer.

1 hour ago, QUANTUMthebest said:

regards

QUANTUMthebest 

OMG, if it's true then he was about to scam me too. He said he would get 1m on my zacian, in 2mins he gave it back and told me to bid on his poke ball. I lied to him that I bid as the xp of zacian had not increase AT ALL. Then, he just like ignored me.

MATEOYT has another account which is MATELINSKI, with the last account I tried to scam myself a few moments ago. He asked me for 50m pds for three pokemon, and 25m for another pokemon. When I told him that it seemed suspicious to me, he confessed that the money he was transferring to his account came from his previous "MATEOYT" account, we could deduce that he scammed with this account, and now he passes the money to the MATELINSKI account so that there is no suspicions. I have the conversations, but they are in Spanish, that's my language.

unknown.png unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png?width=559&height=612unknown.png