Pokémon Vortex
N4j

Answered Account recovery

Question

Hi,

I'm new on this forum and i dont know how to post a comment.. But i do have question regarding an account. My little brother has forgotten his email address to recover his account. the account is Sadi4ever. He has tried to send an email so that he can recover from, but he doesn't know to which email address is being sent.

Can you see which email address it is ? if you need more information regarding this account i will give as much as needed. Because i know how it sounds like.

Looking forward to your reply.

Naj

2 answers to this question

• Developer
On 6/16/2021 at 2:12 PM, N4j said:

Hi,

I'm new on this forum and i dont know how to post a comment.. But i do have question regarding an account. My little brother has forgotten his email address to recover his account. the account is Sadi4ever. He has tried to send an email so that he can recover from, but he doesn't know to which email address is being sent.

Can you see which email address it is ? if you need more information regarding this account i will give as much as needed. Because i know how it sounds like.

Looking forward to your reply.

Naj

Hi, can you come and speak to me on Discord about this please? I'll see what I can do for you.

Just private message me on there and I'll get back to you as soon as I can (Same username on Discord - Patrick)

Even I Am Looking For My Older Accounts But Not Cause I Forgot The Email...

But Because They Banned Em For No Reason At All🤣🤣

Wait...If I Try to remember now i forgotten their passwords too lol