Pokémon Vortex
tahacooler

Scammer Alert

screencapture-pokemon-vortex-trade-liste            screencapture-pokemon-vortex-trade-liste

I didnt traded with @matelinsk. But from here it gets strange.(in spoiler)

Spoiler

screencapture-pokemon-vortex-messages-2021-06-17-11-10-44.jpg

How did he knew about this. two possiblities.

he could be matelski alt or he must just be spreading news via message.

23 minutes ago, eeveecuteness said:

laven say he/she was he/she birthday that is fake.

He/she just wanted good pokemon and he/she is making alot of new accounts

Yes, he told me his bday was yesterday, and he told tobyketchup his bday was day before yesterday!

i know why matelinski is scamming here's why:people have calling matelinski a noob thats why she started scamming people

but first of all:why are you scamming people who didn't even do anything to you?

second:scamming people is way much worse than saying noob since once they scam you it'll be very hard to ignore that you got scammed but when they say you noob you can ignore that easily i don't know if you get the point i was trying to say

thanks alot for proof it'll help people understand more and also help the staff since i see almost everywhere peoople talking/telling about matelinski mateoyt laven scamming them since matelinski is making new accounts beware

to avoid being scammed :if anybody friend requests you and says give me very good pokes because it's my b'day or that guy says i will xp train your*your most rare or most costly poke*for very cheap or for free or  just follow me if that's what the guy says who just friend requested you immediatly block them and nowadays do xp train from trusted friends doing from random people is a big risk

Edited by Kong-ZILLA
  • Upvote 1

Hey @BIVANBLAZE13. I just saw your posts on on my Scammer Alert Post that how did I know Matelinski is going to scam you. within these posts I have attached some screenshot of me being scammed by him badly. As soon as I got scammed he blocked me so I went to see his profile. He was browsing you, so I messaged not only you but 4 to 5 players who were being watched by him continuously after me getting scammed. Just a heads-up it was. 

Furthermore i'll give you a whole list who matelinski aliases within the game:

1. Matelinski

2.Matelinska 

3. mateoyt

4. Yelty (This one is his most recent shift) 

I am guessing he has one more where all the traded pokemon are shifted. i can only trace the IGN where the money is being routed

5 hours ago, dades said:

Bruh how did you know that matelinski was about to scam bivanblaze13, your probably his alt

Cuz I kept a watch at his profile after he scammed me. I am continously tracing him and giving headsup to everyone I can. 

7 hours ago, Kong-ZILLA said:

i know why matelinski is scamming here's why:people have calling matelinski a noob thats why she started scamming people

but first of all:why are you scamming people who didn't even do anything to you?

second:scamming people is way much worse than saying noob since once they scam you it'll be very hard to ignore that you got scammed but when they say you noob you can ignore that easily i don't know if you get the point i was trying to say

i agree

• Upvote 1

Well all the members here I request please clam down at once! 

Have a little patience in you, he/she will be soon banned, dw about that!

Also @Laven it is a Pokémon game, celebrate your b'day at your home that'll make sense. 

Already asking for free stuff makes ppl angry and if someone try to use phrases like "It my b'day" or "I am you friend" really don't makes sense and make them more angry (probably it do to me). 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Guardian_Of_Alola said:

Well all the members here I request please clam down at once! 

Have a little patience in you, he/she will be soon banned, dw about that!

Also @Laven it is a Pokémon game, celebrate your b'day at your home that'll make sense. 

Already asking for free stuff makes ppl angry and if someone try to use phrases like "It my b'day" or "I am you friend" really don't makes sense and make them more angry (probably it do to me). 

Agree