Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
tahacooler

Universal Scammer Alert

Recommended Posts

screencapture-pokemon-vortex-trade-liste            screencapture-pokemon-vortex-trade-liste

 

I didnt traded with @matelinsk. But from here it gets strange.(in spoiler)

 

Spoiler

screencapture-pokemon-vortex-messages-2021-06-17-11-10-44.jpg

 

How did he knew about this. two possiblities.

 

he could be matelski alt or he must just be spreading news via message.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Laven said:

but just now i have return all his pokemon would you all give me a chance please

ANd why did you lie about the code then?

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, eeveecuteness said:

laven say he/she was he/she birthday that is fake.

 

He/she just wanted good pokemon and he/she is making alot of new accounts

Yes, he told me his bday was yesterday, and he told tobyketchup his bday was day before yesterday!

Link to post
Share on other sites

i know why matelinski is scamming here's why:people have calling matelinski a noob thats why she started scamming people

but first of all:why are you scamming people who didn't even do anything to you?

second:scamming people is way much worse than saying noob since once they scam you it'll be very hard to ignore that you got scammed but when they say you noob you can ignore that easily i don't know if you get the point i was trying to say

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, tahacooler said:

@Patrick And this is the main account of Matalinski where he is routing all his pds

 

main-account.png

Bruh how did you know that matelinski was about to scam bivanblaze13, your probably his alt

Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks alot for proof it'll help people understand more and also help the staff since i see almost everywhere peoople talking/telling about matelinski mateoyt laven scamming them since matelinski is making new accounts beware

to avoid being scammed :if anybody friend requests you and says give me very good pokes because it's my b'day or that guy says i will xp train your*your most rare or most costly poke*for very cheap or for free or  just follow me if that's what the guy says who just friend requested you immediatly block them and nowadays do xp train from trusted friends doing from random people is a big risk

Edited by Kong-ZILLA
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @BIVANBLAZE13. I just saw your posts on on my Scammer Alert Post that how did I know Matelinski is going to scam you. within these posts I have attached some screenshot of me being scammed by him badly. As soon as I got scammed he blocked me so I went to see his profile. He was browsing you, so I messaged not only you but 4 to 5 players who were being watched by him continuously after me getting scammed. Just a heads-up it was. 

 

Furthermore i'll give you a whole list who matelinski aliases within the game:

1. Matelinski

2.Matelinska 

3. mateoyt

4. Yelty (This one is his most recent shift) 

 

I am guessing he has one more where all the traded pokemon are shifted. i can only trace the IGN where the money is being routed

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, dades said:

Bruh how did you know that matelinski was about to scam bivanblaze13, your probably his alt

Cuz I kept a watch at his profile after he scammed me. I am continously tracing him and giving headsup to everyone I can. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Kong-ZILLA said:

i know why matelinski is scamming here's why:people have calling matelinski a noob thats why she started scamming people

but first of all:why are you scamming people who didn't even do anything to you?

second:scamming people is way much worse than saying noob since once they scam you it'll be very hard to ignore that you got scammed but when they say you noob you can ignore that easily i don't know if you get the point i was trying to say

i agree

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well all the members here I request please clam down at once! 

Have a little patience in you, he/she will be soon banned, dw about that!

 

Also @Laven it is a Pokémon game, celebrate your b'day at your home that'll make sense. 

Already asking for free stuff makes ppl angry and if someone try to use phrases like "It my b'day" or "I am you friend" really don't makes sense and make them more angry (probably it do to me). 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Laven said:

please give me a chance im not trying to scam people im just asking for some bday gift im sorry i shouldnt do this 

U literally demanded my shiny necrozma as your ‘bday gift’

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Guardian_Of_Alola said:

Well all the members here I request please clam down at once! 

Have a little patience in you, he/she will be soon banned, dw about that!

 

Also @Laven it is a Pokémon game, celebrate your b'day at your home that'll make sense. 

Already asking for free stuff makes ppl angry and if someone try to use phrases like "It my b'day" or "I am you friend" really don't makes sense and make them more angry (probably it do to me). 

Agree

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...