Pokémon Vortex
PokelordV2

How can I recover a lost account with MANY important things on it

Question

I had an account a long time ago with the name Pokelord the problem is there were 2 numbers at the end of it and I can't remember what they are. 

This was long ago but I've tried all the numbers I remember but it won't work please help :(

3 answers to this question

I guess if you don't remember the account name then you have to remember that email account  through which you made that account. You can go to " Forgot Your Username" and retrieve it by entering your email.
If you are sure that the starting was "Pokelord" then maybe you can try to search by putting all the digits from 0-99 and see if you retrieve some result.
Hope you find that account.

Edited by ragnar_lothbrok

1 hour ago, PokelordV2 said:

I had an account a long time ago with the name Pokelord the problem is there were 2 numbers at the end of it and I can't remember what they are. 

This was long ago but I've tried all the numbers I remember but it won't work please help :(

In which version of pv did u play in

Cuz I'm pretty sure accounts before v5 are not retrievable or those accounts are deleted or something

Edited by shoomania

14 hours ago, ragnar_lothbrok said:

I guess if you don't remember the account name then you have to remember that email account  through which you made that account. You can go to " Forgot Your Username" and retrieve it by entering your email.
If you are sure that the starting was "Pokelord" then maybe you can try to search by putting all the digits from 0-99 and see if you retrieve some result.
Hope you find that account.

Testing if this works soon