Pokémon Vortex
Pokeboy83

I got scammed

this guy,Ign:Chriswal,scammed me for his shiny tyrunt,he told me that he would give it to me for 33m pds,i agreed,then i bidded 33m pds on his ultra ball,but then he blocked me,and transferred all his good pokes to his some alt account ig,but then he even told me not to complain as i told him i will,he told me he will return my pds,as he scammed me(he admitted it,a proof of what he did) and then when i see right now,he spent many of them on something.....so this is my story,can i get any sort of help?

I also have a few susupects,Itsgalaxy73 has his shiny tyrunt,which he transferred recently,and he has bidded 10m pds to him too,and schoolLaptop is his friend,schoolLaptop told me that chriswal just told him to keep something for 9m in auctions,and he has give Geogredaman 13m pds

Edited by Pokeboy83
found something out
  • Sad 2

Do you have proof that this happened?
I'm referring to screenshots of your conversations with this user, and other screenshots that can help support your story.
If you do, please post them here. Without them, staff members cannot take action.

i do not know how to upload screenshots,can u pls help me with that?

and i just have a suspect to chriswal's alrenate acc's:SchoolLaptop and Itsgalaxy73,he paid them both My Pds to keep the shiny tyrunt and not trade it at any cost,now SchoolLaptop has it,and he tells me that he likes it very much,so he wont give it to me,instead,he'll pay me 30m pds,i do not think it is fair,i had paid for the shiny tyrunt,it should belong to me...