Pokémon Vortex
LinaX

(CLOSED) Pokemon Giveaway

it's been a while since I posted my first giveaway, so I decided to make another one. if you want to join, reply on this post with your pokemon vortex username. 5 (or more) winners will be selected randomly alongside with the pokemons by using generator, so please don't comment that you'd like to get this or that pokemon. ((the amount of winners depends on how many people will join the giveaway, so the numbers of winners can change but each winner will get only 1 pokemon.)) giveaway will end in 24 hours.

- here's a list of all pokemons that you can win: Mystic Zamazenta, Zamazenta, Zacian, Kartana, Xerneas (Active), Landorus, Mystic Tornadus (2×), Shiny Tornadus, Tornadus (4×), Metallic Tornadus, Ho-oh (2×), Zekrom, Rotom (Heat), Eevee (3×) and Rowlet (3×).

goodluck to everyone 🙂

Edited by LinaX
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, LinaX said:

it's been a while since I posted my first giveaway, so I decided to make another one. if you want to join, reply on this post with your pokemon vortex username. 5 (or more) winners will be selected randomly alongside with the pokemons by using generator, so please don't comment that you'd like to get this or that pokemon. ((the amount of winners depends on how many people will join the giveaway, so the numbers of winners can change but each winner will get only 1 pokemon.)) giveaway will end in 24 hours.

- here's a list of all pokemons that you can win: Mystic Zamazenta, Zamazenta, Zacian, Kartana, Xerneas (Active), Landorus, Mystic Tornadus (2×), Shiny Tornadus, Tornadus (4×), Metallic Tornadus, Ho-oh (2×), Zekrom, Rotom (Heat), Eevee (3×) and Rowlet (3×).

goodluck to everyone 🙂

IGN: rms701

Thx for giveaway!

Hope for Kartana!

27 minutes ago, LinaX said:

goodluck to everyone 🙂

ign:kyogreisthebeast :)

7 hours ago, LinaX said:

goodluck to everyone 🙂

Thx for giveaway 

My ign Kingfootball

7 hours ago, LinaX said:

goodluck to everyone 🙂

My ign QQQR

9 hours ago, LinaX said:

goodluck to everyone 🙂

ign veerkv :) thx for the giveaway! hope to win the kartana!

13 hours ago, LinaX said:

goodluck to everyone 🙂

Thx for the giveaway,

It lucks if I win kartana

My ign Dead1killer

18 hours ago, LinaX said:

goodluck to everyone 🙂

I also want to participate my ign Krish54

2 hours ago, Kingfootball said:

Ohh nice🙂

When the winners are announced??

the giveaway will end in about 1 or 2 hours, after that I will "close" the giveaway and pick the winners and pokemons 😄 so the winners will be announced in like 2 or 3 hours from now