Pokémon Vortex
LinaX

(CLOSED) Pokemon Giveaway

7 minutes ago, LinaX said:

the giveaway will end in about 1 or 2 hours, after that I will "close" the giveaway and pick the winners and pokemons 😄 so the winners will be announced in like 2 or 3 hours from now

Ohh,

Just can't wait to see the winners ☺️

How the winners are announced??

Are u going to do spin a wheel??

2 minutes ago, Kingfootball said:

Ohh,

Just can't wait to see the winners ☺️

How the winners are announced??

Are u going to do spin a wheel??

yep, I'll use randomwheelspinner.com 🙂

GIVEAWAY WINNERS:

1) @inferno4life won Zacian

2) @rms701 won Xerneas (Active)

3) @void00 won Ho-oh

4) @blood7411 won Zamazenta

5) @Dqrk won Mystic Zamazenta

6) @Adi09 won Rotom (Heat)

7) @veerkv won Shiny Tornadus

Congratulations to all winners and really big thanks to everyone who joined 🙂 please don't be sad or angry if you didn't win, I'll try to make another giveaway soon 😅

for the winners: make sure that you'll put a pokemon up for trade so I can offer on it 😄 please message me on my pokemon vortex account LinaX (if I'll be offline there you can message me on discord - Linuixu#0006) when you'll be able to claim your pokemon. I'll be online for like 30 minutes, so if you want you can claim it right now. if I won't get a message from you within a week I will pick a new winner and pokemon. have a nice day everyone!

10 hours ago, LinaX said:

GIVEAWAY WINNERS:

3) @void00 won Ho-oh

Congratulations to all winners and really big thanks to everyone who joined 🙂 please don't be sad or angry if you didn't win, I'll try to make another giveaway soon 😅

for the winners: make sure that you'll put a pokemon up for trade so I can offer on it 😄 please message me on my pokemon vortex account LinaX (if I'll be offline there you can message me on discord - Linuixu#0006) when you'll be able to claim your pokemon. I'll be online for like 30 minutes, so if you want you can claim it right now. if I won't get a message from you within a week I will pick a new winner and pokemon. have a nice day everyone!

:) thx a ton! i love shinies!

16 hours ago, LinaX said:

GIVEAWAY WINNERS:

3) @void00 won Ho-oh

thnx... offer on any of my pokes...there r many for trade

Edited by inferno4life

heya, @rms701, @blood7411, @Dqrk, @Adi09 and @veerkv I listed the pokemons you won so now you can offer on it anytime you want (account LinaX) 😄 but please keep in mind that if you won't offer on it within a week I'll still have to pick another winner. if something happened and you can't offer on it just message me that you'll claim it later. congratulations again and have a nice day everyone!

On 6/26/2021 at 4:39 PM, LinaX said:

heya, @rms701, @blood7411, @Dqrk, @Adi09 and @veerkv I listed the pokemons you won so now you can offer on it anytime you want (account LinaX) 😄 but please keep in mind that if you won't offer on it within a week I'll still have to pick another winner. if something happened and you can't offer on it just message me that you'll claim it later. congratulations again and have a nice day everyone!

It's not in your trades

Just now, dades said:

linax, someone stole the pokes from you, it happened to me too.

yeah I just got to know, some ****** made 4 fake accounts and offered on the pokemons and I didn't notice anything till now, thankfully I had most of them twice. I really don't get why people do this

ok ok  my main suspect is capatalization, he didnt win anything in mine as well as your giveaway, so probably started stealing, his forum account literally imperonates someone else with the same name

3 minutes ago, dades said:

ok ok  my main suspect is capatalization, he didnt win anything in mine as well as your giveaway, so probably started stealing, his forum account literally imperonates someone else with the same name

could be, I have some players in mind that would do this but I don't want to mention anyone publicly 😅

Hey guys you all are right 

the fake account imp tried to cheat me too

I have started a giveaway and my brother participate with his two account and then by the luck both of his account won the 1 and 2 prize then I have told him to take his pokes but he said keep it with you for now then I saw two players with the same name but at the end it’s full stop offer on my pokes.but thank god my brother has won the prize so I have noticed and decline 

I suspecte some people but I don’t wanna tell

Edited by Kingfootball

4 hours ago, dades said:

Lmao I also am quite curious about it my main account is Capitalization so obviously its someone I know but who exactly? They're from India and started around May thats about all I know. 

9 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

Lmao I also am quite curious about it my main account is Capitalization so obviously its someone I know but who exactly? They're from India and started around May thats about all I know. 

We have found who it is, it’s not capatalization