Pokémon Vortex
dades

Got tricked badly by a impersonator

Hi. I had hosted a giveaway and it had ended today. One of the winners were lsy_1997 and he won a morpeko hangry when I opened vortex, I got a message from lsy_1997. Who was a totally different person because the winner didn’t have a full stop at the end. I didn’t notice the full stop at the end so I offered the prizes to his trash poke. Some time after he accepted it I realised that it wasn’t the real winner but a con artist, an impersonator.

here’s the proof- https://imgur.com/a/Z6b7t8U both the names with a dot at the end are fake, asking for the prize .

The other picture shows the scammer having my pokes

please, please figure out who is behind all this

edit:  I got messaged back by him https://imgur.com/a/J8sXYZv

after tracing the tag of the given pokemon, it’s in his other alt acc called ‘stolen1’ in that he has many other valuable poke which he probably stole. 
https://imgur.com/a/iIQWV0p

the exact same incident happened to linax, another person who hosted a giveaway

Edited by dades
  • Upvote 1

I’m not a mod but if this is true then no one can do anything about it, not to sound mean but getting scammed isn’t something that can be dealt with as auction scamming can’t even happen cuz nothing has a exact price, sorry to say this but there is not way to restore Pokémon and he probabaly won’t be banned 

i came to know who it is, its kingfootball, he lost in both of the giveaways, thats one reason for him to steal poke

he also stated that he wanted morpeko hangry in the giveaway thread, that’s exactly what the impersonator took.

another huge point is that as soon as i made this report thread, kingfootball viewed it , and i immediately got a message from the impersonator saying that he viewed my report thread. again, im not 100 percent sure.

Edited by dades
  • Upvote 1

The fake account user tried to cheat me too

I have started a giveaway and my brother participate with his two account and then by the luck both of his account won the 1 and 2 prize then I have told him to take his pokes but he said keep it with you for now then I saw two players with the same name but at the end it’s full stop offer on my pokes.but thank god my brother has won the prize so I have noticed and decline 

• T-rubbish 3

12 hours ago, Kingfootball said:

The fake account user tried to cheat me too

I have started a giveaway and my brother participate with his two account and then by the luck both of his account won the 1 and 2 prize then I have told him to take his pokes but he said keep it with you for now then I saw two players with the same name but at the end it’s full stop offer on my pokes.but thank god my brother has won the prize so I have noticed and decline 

Do you have proof to show us? Since it seems like Dades doesn't believe you.

(I am also sorry for your loss @dades, I hope that you can somehow get it back and give it to the real winner or something :/)

Edited by That1Dragonarian
I decided to add another message to it.

Just now, kkonatray said:

I’m not a mod but if this is true then no one can do anything about it, not to sound mean but getting scammed isn’t something that can be dealt with as auction scamming can’t even happen cuz nothing has a exact price, sorry to say this but there is not way to restore Pokémon and he probabaly won’t be banned 

It’s absolutely fine if I don’t get my Pokemon back, I just don’t want him to trick other people in the future