Pokémon Vortex
Captaincam1

4th of July/Independence day giveaway

TYSM!!!!!!!

Everyone thanks for congratulating me. I didn't expected that right at the time when I wake up and see forums I'll be the winner.....

And thanks @Captaincam1 you are the first person who gave me my first UB and most importantly it's not a normal one it's SHADOOOOOOOW Man I don't have words to thanks you.

Regards

tazzer

• Love-dis 1

6 hours ago, tazzer said:

TYSM!!!!!!!

Everyone thanks for congratulating me. I didn't expected that right at the time when I wake up and see forums I'll be the winner.....

And thanks @Captaincam1 you are the first person who gave me my first UB and most importantly it's not a normal one it's SHADOOOOOOOW Man I don't have words to thanks you.

Regards

tazzer

Yeah no problem :D But just a word for everyone just yesterday I got an offer on the Guzzlord by a person named Tazzer.. thankfully im cautious and noticed it right away but still its really annoying and unfair so be careful if you ever host a giveaway and always be positive its the correct person. Thanks again to all participants! Will be doing another giveaway soon.

50ed216a11302b7e75df3ce8da17e419.png?trs=f7b7b5676c87233259a5d80a72bb82807515eb546a2247144809bc3ab462846c

On 7/5/2021 at 11:55 AM, tazzer said:

TYSM!!!!!!!

Regards

tazzer

Congrats