Pokémon Vortex
Alpha37

Easy Exp Rounding/Exp Even/Perfect Exp Tool

Hai. Greeetings to all.

My IGN is YaziR. Check my Best Team Building Guide in this post.

We've seen many Pokemons with perfect experience like 1,000,000; 10,000,000; 20,000,000 (See the image below).

image.png

Many don't know how to achieve this perfect exp. It includes lot of calculations. So I've made a tool to do it easily.

I've seen few post on the same topic before. But this tool is very efficient and easy to work.

This tool will help you to achieve these perfect experience with three simple steps. Every step is very clearly explained and easy.

Link for the tool: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ddsel9QstYgp_PS9BsDeaQQhzczirExVxinOUglPiec/edit?usp=sharing

It is self explanatory tool. No special instruction needed.

Few tips.

1. This will work only for lvl 100 pokemons.

2. Only one can work at a time in this sheet. It's a Gsheet, so many can edit it simultaneously. So if you see someone else working wait for them to complete.

You can even take screenshot of the standing instructions quickly.

3. I've also added the direct link for the battles. Now its easy to click the link to open the battle.

If you have any doubt or found any bugs/errors/miscalculations please comment here.

Note: This is a beta product. So work on your own risk.

Credits: IGN: "500Exp"

Edited by Alpha37
Added link for battles
  • Love-dis 6
  • Thanks 10
  • Upvote 1

No doubt it was good, but friend their isn't only *6* available at the end of exp. So it is something that'll change every time and you have to deal with many other things. 

Like getting something like this: 50,483

We really don't know how much you have to work to get 000 at ends 🤣

You need a big guide to make out the exp to perfect. 

Between I know how to make that exp out so please don't quote me in topic giving ideas how to do it. 

Edited by Guardian_Of_Alola

31 minutes ago, Guardian_Of_Alola said:

No doubt it was good, but friend their isn't only *6* available at the end of exp. So it is something that'll change every time and you have to deal with many other things. 

Like getting something like this: 50,483

We really don't know how much you have to work to get 000 at ends 🤣

You need a big guide to make out the exp to perfect. 

Between I know how to make that exp out so please don't quote me in topic giving ideas how to do it. 

Hai friend. I think you didn't understand the tool fully. You need to enter the data in current exp box. This tool will work for any kind of exp. Please enter whatever exp you have in the box. It'll guide you to round off that exp to nearest 1000.

Try entering 50,483 in the box in that tool.

Edited by Alpha37

On 7/5/2021 at 8:47 AM, Alpha37 said:

Hai. Greeetings to all.

My IGN is YaziR from Clan Envious.

We've seen many Pokemons with perfect experience like 1,000,000; 10,000,000; 20,000,000 (See the image below).

image.png

Many don't know how to achieve this perfect exp. It includes lot of calculations. So I've made a tool to do it easily.

I've seen few post on the same topic before. But this tool is very efficient and easy to work.

This tool will help you to achieve these perfect experience with three simple steps. Every step is very clearly explained and easy.

Link for the tool: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ddsel9QstYgp_PS9BsDeaQQhzczirExVxinOUglPiec/edit?usp=sharing

It is self explanatory tool. No special instruction needed.

Few tips.

1. This will work only for lvl 100 pokemons.

2. Only one can work at a time in this sheet. It's a Gsheet, so many can edit it simultaneously. So if you see someone else working wait for them to complete.

You can even take screenshot of the standing instructions quickly.

3. I've also added the direct link for the battles. Now its easy to click the link to open the battle.

If you have any doubt or found any bugs/errors/miscalculations please comment here.

Note: This is a beta product. So work on your own risk.

Credits: IGN: "500Exp"

Thank you for this tool of amazing features