Pokémon Vortex
kaylee000

What’s the quickest way to get happiness

Question

6 answers to this question

@kaylee000 In my opinion in the battle section, choose (Battle Any Member) then on next page On your Right Hand side there is a random battle box then choose 3 pokemon team and it will be easy to defeat and in no time your pokemon will gain hearts.

If you like my idea and find this helpful please mark this answer as best answer and make this post answered by editing it.

Regards,

Tazzer

If you're happiness training 1 Pokemon just beat up random wild Pokes while you're hunting on maps, or include them in sidequests battles if that's what you're currently doing. Make sure you don't run into the 10 second cooldown.

I like doing my happiness training 6 at a time, for example right now I'm evolving 6 Swadloon into Leavanny. I've got them all in my team and I'm battling TypeBug one by one, beating the first Inkay with my first Swadloon and the second with my second etc. This way I can train all 6 with a single battle

I'd recommend training them to level 100 or whatever level is necessary to one-shot the training Pokemon to save yourself time