Pokémon Vortex
Ruby123654

Rate my Team

2 hours ago, veerkv said:

switch out arceus for a ghost/grass type (arceus isn't that good), evolve eevee into an umbreon and your team will be almost unbeatable

so, i should use a decidueye??? and can anyone help me out?? my eevee can't seem to get a single heart

Edited by Ruby123654

4 hours ago, Ruby123654 said:

so, i should use a decidueye??? and can anyone help me out?? my eevee can't seem to get a single heart

Use Decidueye or Gourgiest, and have someone train the hearts up. Hamarna is very good at it. He/she only asks for mega stones.

17 hours ago, Ruby123654 said:

Decidueye is perfect, it's a dual grass/ghost type, making it immune to normal and fighting while still maintaining the grass type's perks, a huge advantage

Edited by veerkv

33 minutes ago, dades said:

Use dark scrafty with fling, use dark steeix is with gyro ball, I’d rate it a solid 9 if you do that

rather just catch a poke with a high attcak stat than hunt for a certain form, it could take from seconds to days to find a dark variant of a certain pokemon, and merely minutes to find that same pokemon's normal form.