Pokémon Vortex
Captaincam1

Bucks 2021 CHAMPIONS!!! (Giveaway)

Hey hey everyone I'm in a great mood, to any nba fans out there the Milwaukee bucks are the new 2021 champions kinda getting emotional about it (I'm a big fan). But I am giving away the following Pokémon

Dark Rotom(1x) Metallic Rotom(1x) Mystic rotom (Heat)(1x) Rotom(3x) Rotom (Cut)(1x) Rotom (Pokedex)(1x) Rotom (Spin)(2x) Rotom (wash)(1x) Shadow rotom(6x) Shadow rotom (wash)(1x)

Those are the prizes winners are random although with the number of prizes its possible everyone could win but best of luck lol

(Ending August 1st)

Take care

Basketball Nba GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

• Love-dis 3

10 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

Hey hey everyone I'm in a great mood, to any nba fans out there the Milwaukee bucks are the new 2021 champions kinda getting emotional about it (I'm a big fan). But I am giving away the following Pokémon

Dark Rotom(1x) Metallic Rotom(1x) Mystic rotom (Heat)(1x) Rotom(3x) Rotom (Cut)(1x) Rotom (Pokedex)(1x) Rotom (Spin)(2x) Rotom (wash)(1x) Shadow rotom(6x) Shadow rotom (wash)(1x)

Those are the prizes winners are random although with the number of prizes its possible everyone could win but best of luck lol

(Ending August 1st)

Take care

Basketball Nba GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Hey I will sponser your giveaway with a 75k PD

I am also joining by the way

IGN:Blood7411