Pokémon Vortex
Captaincam1

Bucks 2021 CHAMPIONS!!! (Giveaway)

On 7/21/2021 at 10:08 AM, Captaincam1 said:

Hey hey everyone I'm in a great mood, to any nba fans out there the Milwaukee bucks are the new 2021 champions kinda getting emotional about it (I'm a big fan). But I am giving away the following Pokémon

Dark Rotom(1x) Metallic Rotom(1x) Mystic rotom (Heat)(1x) Rotom(3x) Rotom (Cut)(1x) Rotom (Pokedex)(1x) Rotom (Spin)(2x) Rotom (wash)(1x) Shadow rotom(6x) Shadow rotom (wash)(1x)

Those are the prizes winners are random although with the number of prizes its possible everyone could win but best of luck lol

(Ending August 1st)

Take care

Basketball Nba GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

ign sanathandsaathvik

On 21-7-2021 at 06:38, Captaincam1 said:

Hey hey everyone I'm in a great mood, to any nba fans out there the Milwaukee bucks are the new 2021 champions kinda getting emotional about it (I'm a big fan). But I am giving away the following Pokémon

Dark Rotom(1x) Metallic Rotom(1x) Mystic rotom (Heat)(1x) Rotom(3x) Rotom (Cut)(1x) Rotom (Pokedex)(1x) Rotom (Spin)(2x) Rotom (wash)(1x) Shadow rotom(6x) Shadow rotom (wash)(1x)

Those are the prizes winners are random although with the number of prizes its possible everyone could win but best of luck lol

(Ending August 1st)

Take care

Basketball Nba GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Ill join, Ing Supercoolshiny :)

Hello everyone! I was really surprised by how many people joined so thanks :) It is now August 1st so happy start of a new month.

The winners:

@dades Shadow Rotom

@Darshil_Irex Rotom

@TheBakedPotato rotom

@mynamedurkslurp rotom

@Auke1993 rotom (spin)

@Adi09 rotom (Spin)

@Newrogue rotom (Pokedex)

@tazzer rotom (wash)

@billabob Shadow rotom

@Dark-Entei shadow rotom

@King-Phantom Shadow rotom

@blood7411 shadow rotom

@aryan1702 shadow rotom

@Akhi45763 Dark rotom

@HyperPanther metallic rotom

@nfl0 rotom (Cut)

And the grand prize winners:

@Friendsfromfuture Mystic Rotom (Heat)

@Ade50 shadow rotom (Wash)

Thanks again to all that joined I had a fun time organizing this for you :) If your not happy with your prize dm me or message me in game lol but otherwise take it anyway. (On a side note its sad I have to say this but if you were one of the winners congrats but to the scammers out there making accounts with a period at the end I'm not stupid and I will notice it right away so don't bother lol. But if you were a winner and want to offer from a different account please tell me before hand so I don't decline.) 

That's it for now! Feel free to keep an eye out on forums I will be doing another one with better prizes!

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Auke1993 said:

I tried to find your username on Vortex, but it seems you don't have any Pokémon for trade.
Have you not gotten around to putting the prizes up for trade, or did I misunderstand how you wanted ot hand the prizes out to people?

Ah thats right im sorry my main account is @Capitalization you'll find the Pokemon there

7 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

Hello everyone! I was really surprised by how many people joined so thanks :) It is now August 1st so happy start of a new month.

The winners:

@dades Shadow Rotom

@Darshil_Irex Rotom

@TheBakedPotato rotom

@mynamedurkslurp rotom

@Auke1993 rotom (spin)

@Adi09 rotom (Spin)

@tazzer rotom (wash)

@billabob Shadow rotom

@Dark-Entei shadow rotom

@blood7411 shadow rotom

@aryan1702 shadow rotom

@Akhi45763 Dark rotom

@nfl0 rotom (Cut)

Thanks again to all that joined I had a fun time organizing this for you :) If your not happy with your prize dm me or message me in game lol but otherwise take it anyway. (On a side note its sad I have to say this but if you were one of the winners congrats but to the scammers out there making accounts with a period at the end I'm not stupid and I will notice it right away so don't bother lol. But if you were a winner and want to offer from a different account please tell me before hand so I don't decline.) 

That's it for now! Feel free to keep an eye out on forums I will be doing another one with better prizes!

ill offer on my alt

On 8/1/2021 at 8:15 PM, Captaincam1 said:

The winners:

@dades Shadow Rotom

@Darshil_Irex Rotom

@TheBakedPotato rotom

@mynamedurkslurp rotom

@Auke1993 rotom (spin)

@Adi09 rotom (Spin)

@tazzer rotom (wash)

@billabob Shadow rotom

@Dark-Entei shadow rotom

@blood7411 shadow rotom

@aryan1702 shadow rotom

@Akhi45763 Dark rotom

@nfl0 rotom (Cut)

Geez How many Shadow Rotoms You have caught Cap XD

Edited by V7xyz
My Auto correct feature :/

1 minute ago, V7xyz said:

Geez How many Shadow Rotoms You have caught Cap XD

Honestly every rotom here is just one encounter of Necrozma I couldve had during my countless hours of searching in route two (Saddest days of my life) -_-

• Haha 1