Pokémon Vortex
Neon_Panther

Legendary Hunting Service (Adjusted Prizes)

Offering to hunt any Legendary pokemon for you.

Payments to be made on pokeballs i put on auction (i will never use a different account) after i catch you order. (no fees up front)
I will provide you with the auction ID when the time arrives

Prizes:

- Normal 300k

- Shiny 1M
- Dark 500k
- Mystic 500k
- Metallic 500k
- Shadow 1M

Current open order:

None

Last 10 Completed Orders:

TheBakedPotato: Normal Dratinilic (July 24th) approx. 3 hours

DM me IGN: Marty_V2.0

IMPORTANT: i reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and for any reason i see fit

Edited by Neon_Panther
  • T-rubbish 1

Just now, Neon_Panther said:

Hey mate, nobody stops you doing it for cheaper

so as long as you don't do it cheaper you can shut up

Bro I’m just saying it’s way too overpriced. When did u even start the game??? I mean cmon let’s be real,  5M for a shiny legend???

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HyperPanther said:

Bro I’m just saying it’s way too overpriced. When did u even start the game??? I mean cmon let’s be real,  5M for a shiny legend???

you got to calculate in time for searching, it's the same as training exp. So if you don't want to any orders that's fine, just leave

36 minutes ago, HyperPanther said:

says the guy who sells a vivillon  pokeball for 4.25  million, also thats cyborg marty, he is way more experienced than you are.

Edited by dades

39 minutes ago, HyperPanther said:

in case you dont know who cyborg marty is, he has almost all pokes in game with only his ot. not even a single one has someone elses ot. he was the the first person to get a shiny arctovish and one of the richest users in pv. lmao

11 minutes ago, dades said:

in case you dont know who cyborg marty is, he has almost all pokes in game with only his ot. not even a single one has someone elses ot. he was the the first person to get a shiny arctovish and one of the richest users in pv. lmao

Ye ik who he is. He spends way too much on lottery

1 hour ago, dades said:

how did you know about Shiny Arctovish?

1 hour ago, dades said:

Wait this guy is Cyborg Marty?

4 hours ago, TheBakedPotato said:

Need normal dratinillic.

Normal Dratinilic caught, it's on trades IGN Marty_V2.0

pokeball on auction: 

Let me know IGN you offered for the trade. Please only offer on the pokemon you ordered

Trade will be accepted after bid on auction

Edited by Neon_Panther

7 hours ago, Neon_Panther said:

Normal Dratinilic caught, it's on trades IGN Marty_V2.0

pokeball on auction: 

Let me know IGN you offered for the trade. Please only offer on the pokemon you ordered

Trade will be accepted after bid on auction

wait so marty_V2.0 your 2nd acc?

Edited by TheBakedPotato

On 7/24/2021 at 10:31 PM, dades said:

Uhh btw ginga owns the first shiny arctovish in the game incase anyone tries to make false claims

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ishanlegacy said:

Uhh btw ginga owns the first shiny arctovish in the game incase anyone tries to make false claims

you are right, i got the first Dracovish, I think dades just mixed them up, but doesn't really matter :D

Edited by Neon_Panther