Pokémon Vortex
Captaincam1

Including Screenshots with your reports.

Hey everyone I thought I should write a post about this for the good of the group. Now the topic of this post: Including screenshots with your reports, I'm sure you've all seen a report from someone and its only a sentence or two long with no sense of grammar and no screenshots. Your only two ways of actually having a chance of getting Patrick or Flamescapes attention about a scammer issue your dealing with is with Discord or Pokémon Forums. Now I know some people out there have so clue on how to post a screenshot and to be honest I don't blame you the systems a bit different but nothing too impossible. A website that ive used in the past is called https://paste.pics/d16d22f97cc4ab270dcece37ca47ae4d.png?trs=c51f803c9582f8ae3529c3b32ac00d97aefa96afdd4cffe129af47ad0076e0d9

This is me taking a screenshot of the home page, you can see I circled an area on the page that has "Browse..." and "Choose File" you can click on the orange "Browse" button and it'll bring you to your files. From there you can access your screenshot and click open it will then show you a preview of your screenshot. Make sure to double click your screenshot preview and click "Copy" a802ed67f249780b6ea368e8c7fdc1d2.png?trs=c51f803c9582f8ae3529c3b32ac00d97aefa96afdd4cffe129af47ad0076e0d9

If you didnt understand these steps at the top of the page under "Edit screenshot" and "Delete screenshot" theres a row that shows the "URL of this page" you have the choice to just copy that if you'd like. From there you can either copy and paste that into your forum post or click "Insert Image from URL" Its at the bottom right of your forums page. This is about it but I hope see more people including screenshots with their reports. Thanks

Edited by Captaincam1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2