Pokémon Vortex
eeveecuteness

Emotes is pokemon vortex

14 hours ago, eeveecuteness said:

Can we add emotes in pokemon vortex like when we are exploring then there will be a emotes button the we can show emotes to each of us

Well  Nice Idea, But I don't think people are too interactive as they are quite busy in seasonals and catching pokes and stuff. But the idea is good XD 😺

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, eeveecuteness said:

No it wont slow down

Ow ok

i just asked cause when there's a lot of people on the same map it seems to slow down some. And if all those people would start spamming emotes i'm not sure how that would have affected FPS.

On 8/4/2021 at 2:31 AM, Cryo_Eagle said:

Ow ok

i just asked cause when there's a lot of people on the same map it seems to slow down some. And if all those people would start spamming emotes i'm not sure how that would have affected FPS.

You have point. And it has been proven in May the 4th event this year. When lot of people were searching for event pokemon, map broke all time. So adding extra elements to map will affect fps and during hunting events will affect maps drasticly.  

And adding emotes to map has no real attraction as people who are on maps are there to catch pokemons or move to different map where they will catch pokemons. 

• Upvote 1