Pokémon Vortex
Halloweenbluemoon22

Reporting scam.

Sorry i had to edit the content. 
                                          guys i got scammed on 1st august, 2021 by ign:geezgod. Today morning by requesting him i got back my shadow necrozma with 62m exp from him. He refuses to give my pokes that he scammed from our joint account halloweenbluemoon22. All the scammed pokes are in his new account or might be his friends account ign: future_events.
Please need your support and please get him banned from vortex. Thankyou. Waiting for your support.

Edited by Halloweenbluemoon22
GeezGod said to remove the forum post in order to get on of my pokemon back.
  • Love-dis 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • T-rubbish 11

First of all, why did you even clubbed ur pokes and gave the password to a stranger. You did it at your own risk and from my point I think it's your fault to that you scammed. Second, please Provide Screenshot when ur making a report post. Evidence must be shown to justify ur points.

Hope this might be a lesson while handling ur pokes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

You seem to have forgotten the screenshot you said you'd provide. Please post them so that staff members can take appropriate action.

As for your Pokémon being on Geezgod, if you're going for Top Trainers then it makes sense to put all Pokémon you have with high EXP on that account.
Have you asked them about this? About their intentions of putting the Pokémon on that account?

Outside of that, it is strongly recommended to NEVER share your password with anyone, to avoid things like this happening where someone accesses your account and does something you don't want.

Halloweenbluemoon22 is actually Ursawarrior who has 2 alt accounts 1. Pandawarrioi101 and halloweenbluemoon22

Edited by V7xyz
false accusation on geezgod

On 8/2/2021 at 4:42 PM, BIVANBLAZE13 said:

First of all, why did you even clubbed ur pokes and gave the password to a stranger. You did it at your own risk and from my point I think it's your fault to that you scammed. Second, please Provide Screenshot when ur making a report post. Evidence must be shown to justify ur points.

I have already posted the screenshots in discord. But after seeing and knowing those pokes belonging to me, no one is still not justifying me!!! 

On 8/3/2021 at 3:47 AM, V7xyz said:

Halloweenbluemoon22 is actually Ursawarrior who has 2 alt accounts 1. Pandawarrioi101 and halloweenbluemoon22

Can you tell me whats the false accusation here Sir??!

On 8/2/2021 at 5:24 PM, Auke1993 said:

You seem to have forgotten the screenshot you said you'd provide. Please post them so that staff members can take appropriate action.

As for your Pokémon being on Geezgod, if you're going for Top Trainers then it makes sense to put all Pokémon you have with high EXP on that account.
Have you asked them about this? About their intentions of putting the Pokémon on that account?

Outside of that, it is strongly recommended to NEVER share your password with anyone, to avoid things like this happening where someone accesses your account and does something you don't want.

To be clear please read the bio of the account halloweenbluemoon22,  you will get an overview.

On 8/2/2021 at 4:42 PM, BIVANBLAZE13 said:

stranger? i think you are the stranger now!!

• Confused 1
  • T-rubbish 2

"When creating a report thread, please make sure to be as informative and thorough as possible. At minimum a report must include the scammer's username, the scam message, and a screenshot as proof. Any user who tries to create a false report in an attempt to get an innocent player banned, will be punished with a ban."
- The notice written in this forum section.

You still seem to have not provided any screenshot.
Without a screenshot, your report cannot be handled properly by staff members. So please provide them so they can take appropriate action.